Is snaking patched in multiplayer

Boricua

On my Killcam it looks like the macro is to fast or to slow not sure which one.. but it wont let me lay prone.. what if they dint really patch it?.. what if they just changed the way its done to make it hard or impossible for human to do it?.

*Edit* just tried doing it manually in both multiplayer and combat training and i can pull it of when going prone but the guy comes up all the way before i can go prone again.i think the rhythm changed.. im not sure.. just trying to see if it was really patched.

Last edited:

fst2011

I noticed same thing some of the other guys, that it doesnt seem totally patched. I feel they might have made it harder for a human to button mash the correct combo but a macro could pull it off. I would try and work on it but I also seem to make matters worce, so I will leave this to the big guys and truly hope they can bring back the snake macro.

Brian K

fst2011

Umm...Flyersx...not sure how to read into your post. But by no means was I trying to be a jerk or lazy. Its just that no matter how much I try to make a macro I mess things up. I can make a simple macro but the snake one, with the leds and etc it something I just dont understand.

Brian K

God

that's to bad at least that was the only thing patched. it would really suck if they patched jitter on this game. I have already got a lot of complaints from it. I was playing search and destroy and i killed the whole other team 2 times in a row and they were telling everyone to report me for cheating. Needles to say they were pretty ticked off!
We should team up and tick people off together!

Last edited:

Flyersx28

@ fst2011...haha no...by no means was that directed toward anyone...im new here and couldn't make crap if i tried, so I was generally saying let the pros try and figure something out for us :)