Lets get some youtube vids rollin!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Whats up everyone, I was just browsing some youtube vids on viking controllers and i dident see very many videos and most of them were like 2 or 3 years old. I think it would be rad if some people in the community with the know-how would post some new vids using the new updated jitters, fast weapon swaps & LB turbo knives! I know the macros the community has made will blow all compeitors minds when they see some of the crazy macros that are out for BO2 and even for older games like MW2. EX. working turbo knives/riots online again, not to metion faster XYY jitters than manymods lol. Im sure once people see the awsome abilities of the macro they will be so intriged that they will just have to get one! Anyway just thought id share my thoughts in hopes some one makes this a reality.

I agree mate.

Heck, if someone has a recording device, I would be happy to make the videos within the game (i.e. the person with the recording device would just need to record the game footage from my player channel, and I could then handle the rest, such as editing and uploading the videos to YouTube etc).

bonefisher

I would like to see a video of the weapon switcher bonefisher made. :D
Yeah show them with a riot shield and a machine gun switch! Plus a jump switch drop to the ground shot yah! LOL! Wish I could record but don't have one! These next gen machines should be able too! So I'm not buying one now!

Temperature

Got a recorder

I have a recording device (Elgato Game Capture), I could record in high definition, though editing videos | making them I honestly don't know how to yet. Haven't gotten around to it. -__-

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I wish I could have a way of hooking up my recording device, I got a new monitor so I cant record anymore. Heck I havent even tried out the recent macros, definitely on the to do list.