Macro controller is damaged

JIM WALKER

On a side note Jim I think u should join acidmods! Your painting skills and art/theme work is hands down the sickest I've seen! You got real skill and with a decline of members in acidmods I think u would be a perfect canadite for the art & theme team which is almost non existing now! I'm sure others would really like to see your caliber of art work.[/QUOTE]

Great compliment Brian, thank you, but it is really just a hobby I mess around with, not sure I would feel equal to your write up.... have an offer for you though, if you are getting a berserker, ask odin if he will do as he did for me, supply a custom shell and have Viking create a berserker with it, if he says yes, then I will do an xb1 custom shell for you. Pm me or party up on xb1 and we can chat about the theme you would like, don't offer this very often, but happy to do it for someone who deserves it .... Bonefisher .... same applies to you my friend ....

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thanks Jim that's big of u. I just might take u up on that.

I'm trying g to host a competition or raffle @ acidmods right now that envoles people who join acidmods. If I get the ok new members who sighn up can win my xbox360 macro controller and other prizes like my 360 & XB1 DIY PCB mod chip kit. I'm trying to see as well if more members will put up more prizes if comp gets the OK. I might do a background story deal where whoever AM feels deserves it the most will win the prizes. I want @ least 15 new enrollees to take part for it to even go through! This might be something all u might want to check out. There's a lot that still needs to be ironed out like what the competition should even be about. So I'll keep everyone posted here when I figure out more. U can't beat free!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
That's cool I was just shouting out to all V members that want tovwin prizes! I'm also going to put up some more 360 controllers I've modded for more prizes!

I was just putting out there u should post pics of your controller there. I'm sure the am community would like your work. Its not like its expected that u would have to perform any suites there. AM is just slow I'm just trying to generate a spark in activity.

JIM WALKER

That's cool I was just shouting out to all V members that want tovwin prizes! I'm also going to put up some more 360 controllers I've modded for more prizes!

I was just putting out there u should post pics of your controller there. I'm sure the am community would like your work. Its not like its expected that u would have to perform any suites there. AM is just slow I'm just trying to generate a spark in activity.

Ok Brian, have joined acidmods, not sure where to post pics, will wait to hear form you ... BTW SinneR, sorry for hijacking your thread .....

modded matt

I have quoted him to change the shell and repair the tact switches, but as discussed here, if the macro components are bad, ther is nothing I can do.

Jim doesnt need prizes he has more money than bill gates.

I am finally ordering my Berserker this weekend!!

JIM WALKER

I have quoted him to change the shell and repair the tact switches, but as discussed here, if the macro components are bad, ther is nothing I can do.

Jim doesnt need prizes he has more money than bill gates.

I am finally ordering my Berserker this weekend!!

1/ Awesome, really hoping you can sort it for him ....

2/ Jim is not THAT loaded, just comfortable that he doesn't have to worry ...lol

3/ Great news about the berserker, you were the only other one that I was going to offer a custom shell to, but thought you already had a berserker, so my apologies ....

Alright guys here's that vid of the damage of my macro controller take a good look......

New shell I bought for the controller.

Just need to send this of to Viking soon hopefully they should fix the macro chip if it's damaged.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    573.7 KB · Views: 4

odingalt

Staff member
[It's not really a repair for us at this stage, we would sell you a new controller... once everything needs replaced, it's the same amount of work, effort and cost as building a new one from scratch.]

modded matt

I offered to install the original mobo and macro into his new shell, but he thinks the macro chip is malfunctioning. It could be malfunctioning due to a loose wire inside the controller which i could easily find and fix, but if the actual chip is damaged, I dont have any spare chips and viking is holding their stock for repairs.