Macro Help!

Tate24

can a macro be made for drop shot that when using the right triggrt only it drop shots but when your aiming it doesn't?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
can a macro be made for drop shot that when using the right triggrt only it drop shots but when your aiming it doesn't?

No there isent. The macro can do a lot but there are just some things it cant do. If u really want these type of special funtions then u should look into buying a ragnarok.

Like ive said in so many post before i love the ragnarok for being able to do these kind of funtions your injuiring about. The only way the macro can do this is if u add a

on/off toggle to that specific funtion. I dont belive u can make a funtion on the lt that will cancel out another macro funtion on say the rt. The ragnarok is hard cripted to

do such funtions all through the triggers and the macro just dosent have the capibilites in its software to do all of this. This is why i own both conteollers and consider

them both equales in my book. The macro is capible of so much morw than thw ragnarok for ut the ragnarok can just do some stuff the macro cant.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Put the macro on a tac switch, then hit the tac switch when you want a drop shot, pull the trigger when you want a normal shot.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
deleted post! u can find all of these macros in my macro file in ModdingBros sticky thread first page toward the bottom of the page. Look for my forum name WHITE 4ND

N3RDY and all u have to do is click in the underlined blue thread to get all my macros for BO2. If u want to check out my new special class setup I made, load this vks

setup and play on class 2 default settings and use the FAL. This will show u the new class style I created. In a nut shell i figured out how to break down certain

components of a macro and split it into two different macros all on button or tac. So with a tap of a tac button u can switch between rapid fire plus aim and dropshot to

just standard rapid fire all on the right trigger. Its something never done before and I just want to see if people like it or hate it. Im just thinking outside the box and really

testing how far I can take the macros capabilities. This kind of thinking is what unlocks greatness people. I can take what Ive learned from here and try it in other areas

to apply my new macro cancellation technology to split 1 macro into a totally different macro all operated on one single buton or tac!

Attachments

• black ops 11 3mode.vks
    32.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: