Modsticks Pro

JIM WALKER

sorry!!!! I was meaning over the metal modsticks that 'dopeismarcus' was asking at the start of this thread.

I am using the modsticks pro with a regular controller and i love em. I plan to buy a viking macro controller and i want to know if its possible to modify this with the custom modsticks. Is the macro controller or some parts glued together or anything inside which makes this impossible? Thanks for reply!
I believe NYjetsNY1 and Oldingalt will tell you that if you open up the macro controller to do some type of modification you'll void your warranty. If you want customization, wait till the fall and get one then.

IrishStyle

Those are sweet looking but I wonder what effect it will have on your thumbs after extended play, and does wear the shell faster since its metal.

Those are sweet looking but I wonder what effect it will have on your thumbs after extended play, and does wear the shell faster since its metal.
Actually, they are just as comfortable as the stock sticks or FPS Freeks. I've had extended game play with them and didn't really notice a difference. Once again, if you have them extended to the top, they can come loose but can be corrected with some lok tite.

Baerserk

@ILBIEAST
Thanks for your answer!

@ChiCubsFan14
1) If i lost my warranty just for opening im okay with it. But if there are things glued together or anything else wich makes it impossible to attach the modsticks i would be little bit angry. If you could remove everthing normally an reasemble it im fine.
2) The new controllers are not macro ones!?

IrishStyle

@ILBIEAST Thanks for your answer! @ChiCubsFan14 1) If i lost my warranty just for opening im okay with it. But if there are things glued together or anything else wich makes it impossible to attach the modsticks i would be little bit angry. If you could remove everthing normally an reasemble it im fine. 2) The new controllers are not macro ones!?
There are 6 tacts attached to the shell if macro, which means 12 wires to look out for. Unless you are comfortable losing warranty and Soldering I would not suggest it.
anyone ever used evil sticks ?
BLASPHEMY!!! Yah I have used them, nothing special to me. Just feel like PS3 Sticks.

myricalboi317

There are 6 tacts attached to the shell if macro, which means 12 wires to look out for. Unless you are comfortable losing warranty and Soldering I would not suggest it. BLASPHEMY!!! Yah I have used them, nothing special to me. Just feel like PS3 Sticks.
thats why people buy them.....they are better than ps3 sticks i have them on my ps3 and my macro.....you dont have to sand the controller to fit them in and you can still sprint with ease with out pressing on the controller like a mad man

blake

yeah well would should i get freaks or evil sticks i think freaks are 10$ but evils are free except shipping?