My left usp.45 wont stop shooting while in Akimbo mode

pokjbv

My left usp.45 wont stop shooting while in Akimbo/Miminic mode when I am not pulling the Trigger .Has this happend to any one else and is there a way to fix it ?

IrishStyle

Try loading the button test code for you controller model to rule out a short circuit. Also try checking allow word configuration next time you load a game specific preset.

pokjbv

IrishStyle said:
Try loading the button test code for you controller model to rule out a short circuit. Also try checking allow word configuration next time you load a game specific preset.
It passed the test and I allowed word configuration and it is still doing it

Fredrow

Another thing you can try would be to connect your controller to your PC and get it synced up in the
boot-loader. Then do a erase device. Then you can do 2 things. First thing to do is what Irish said and load up
the button test code for which ever controller you have either the Hammer, Raven, and I believe that the Hand could do
Akimbo mode.... We have a button test code for all three controllers located under the Drivers page on Viking360. After you
ran the button test code and everything is all good, check and see what type of 360 PCB is in the controller.....If you have either the
old Matrix board or the CG2 board you will need to check the box "Allow Configuration Word Programming" before you load up your (.hex) driver file for whichever game you want loaded up, sounds like it was the MW2 pre-set... The reason for checking that box again because we erased the device to start with.

pokjbv

Fredrow said:
Another thing you can try would be to connect your controller to your PC and get it synced up in the
boot-loader. Then do a erase device. Then you can do 2 things. First thing to do is what Irish said and load up
the button test code for which ever controller you have either the Hammer, Raven, and I believe that the Hand could do
Akimbo mode.... We have a button test code for all three controllers located under the Drivers page on Viking360. After you
ran the button test code and everything is all good, check and see what type of 360 PCB is in the controller.....If you have either the
old Matrix board or the CG2 board you will need to check the box "Allow Configuration Word Programming" before you load up your (.hex) driver file for whichever game you want loaded up, sounds like it was the MW2 pre-set... The reason for checking that box again because we erased the device to start with.
Ok I did all of that in order that and it still passed the button test but it is still doing it

pokjbv

IrishStyle said:
Is it only akimbo mode? Or do your regular weapons sight in on their own? And try erasing like fred said.
It only does with akimbo mode and i did erased and it still does it

obo

have you tried it with other guns?
your situation is so strange, that i thought i would ask

IrishStyle

Well if it was a short or bad flash it would happen with all the guns. So I would suggest submitting a support ticket. Also what controller do you have? I can flash the same driver to see if I can reproduce the problem.

pokjbv

IrishStyle said:
Well if it was a short or bad flash it would happen with all the guns. So I would suggest submitting a support ticket. Also what controller do you have? I can flash the same driver to see if I can reproduce the problem.
I have a raven