My left usp.45 wont stop shooting while in Akimbo mode

pokjbv

I fixed it .All you have to do is change out the batties and it will start working again just fine .I would have not thought about changing batties if I hadn't emailed Einar.

Fredrow

pokjbv said:
I fixed it .All you have to do is change out the batties and it will start working again just fine .I would have not thought about changing batties if I hadn't emailed Einar.

Hey just had a quick question, what board did you have on the inside of your controller, is it the "CG" or "CG2"??

odingalt

Staff member
Fresh batteries will fix the problem, we'll make a tweak to our sensitivity settings on the triggers in our next round of new Driver updates. Microsoft has changed the potentiometers on their newer wireless controllers, also I suspect the 'tolerance' of these new pots is also higher as we've been getting voltage measurements all over the board when comparing one CG2 controller to another. Which is why we need to decrease the sensitivity settings just a hare. I've been backing them off in little increments since the CG2 board came out - I want the rapidfire mod chip to be as sensitive as possible for customers - looks like I need to decrease the sensitivity just another hair.

You can look inside the battery pack cover area of your controller to take a guess at which circuit board your wireless controller has:

http://www.viking360.com/images/DIY%20kit/