Need Software Update!

SHawking

You are waiting on the most advanced controller mod there probably ever will be for this system.

Matt, would you mind explaining more what you mean by this exactly?

Thus far, my information on the new macro controller (for the Xbox One) has been taken from the Viking Facebook page/postings, and the general blurb for the controller on the website, but I'm struggling to see what's really fundamentally changing with this new controller. Macros are now called Runes I believe (and come in packs?), but isn't a macro, just a macro? Take an actual example, say CoD; how much more advanced can a rapid-fire macro get on the new controller, given the rapid-fire macros we currently have for the old macro controller are near perfect (i.e. have been fine-tuned to the millisecond by the likes of Bonefisher etc)? How will Runes advance things exactly? I know the new controller will have features like being able to change macros/pages more easily with your phone etc, but I'm more interested in the actual macro details.

Please don't take any of the above as criticism by the way Matt, as I certainly believe what you're saying, and am simply curious/wish to expand my mind on the topic.

Thanks for the help :)

bonefisher

Matt, would you mind explaining more what you mean by this exactly?

Thus far, my information on the new macro controller (for the Xbox One) has been taken from the Viking Facebook page/postings, and the general blurb for the controller on the website, but I'm struggling to see what's really fundamentally changing with this new controller. Macros are now called Runes I believe (and come in packs?), but isn't a macro, just a macro? Take an actual example, say CoD; how much more advanced can a rapid-fire macro get on the new controller, given the rapid-fire macros we currently have for the old macro controller are near perfect (i.e. have been fine-tuned to the millisecond by the likes of Bonefisher etc)? How will Runes advance things exactly? I know the new controller will have features like being able to change macros/pages more easily with your phone etc, but I'm more interested in the actual macro details.

Please don't take any of the above as criticism by the way Matt, as I certainly believe what you're saying, and am simply curious/wish to expand my mind on the topic.

Thanks for the help :)
SHawking I have been looking since your interested which I glanced before the changes are pretty sweet! Didn't want to look at it much without testing with the controller because there might be more changes! We should be able to fine tune RF's even better than before! Looking how we can quick change pages and groups I should be able to get that switching between RF's like I wanted and maybe little more amazing things soon as I can turn loose! Which it is a secret til I'm done! Other than my quick glance again I'm not looking til they got me up and running! Should be awesome though! You can count on that!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
@Shawking. What Matt is saying is U have the most advanced controller on the market and will stay the most advanced controller on the market. This contributes to all the competitors out there. If u want to compare viking on viking ie macro to macro the new rune software and 10 bit anologe update makes for a more superior macro controller than the 360 protocessor. U will have way smoother anolge movements when making anolge macros + how they are incorperating multiple macros to run off the buttons and triggers instead of tact switches is a huge improvement. If u can't see the big comparison u may need to open your eyes wider brother. It is the most high tech controller out there bar none! Viking has always set the bar and is continuing setiing the bar higher and higher. Other companies can't even get in jumping distance of that lol. Bottom line be happy and enjoy your bad *** controller!