NEW BLACK OPS PATCH- UNPATCHED FAST RELOADS

NYjetsNY1

They are back!

If everyone wishes to upload theirs that would be awesome. We had them all, but they died so they were all deleted. We need them back now! I don't have the time to create them all, I hope chris still has them but if you'd like to make one for a gun, please do. I made one for the FAL, here it is.

Fast reloads are different now. They are harder to be macroed. You can test them in a private match, but there is a new in-game reload system.

THE NEW SYSTEM: It takes x amount of seconds to begin reloading, so on all fast-reload macros you will have to make them slightly slower than a private match.
Say the first Y is on 2.0 seconds, change it to say 2.1 seconds etc.

The new system in online matches: I press X. It takes say .3 second to begin reloading. Your fast reload would have to be that much slower.
That is there new patch for the fast reloads, but now at least we can do them.

FAL Fast-reload below. Sometimes will work perfect, sometimes too fast, sometimes too slow. We'll have to see if we can find a good macro speed / correct intervals etc.

a Spec Of fluff

Hi people, bad news. I dont have any of the Fast Reloads (apart from some New Run versions), but when i get back in from work @700 GMT. I will start them again, but if they get patched again which they will noing treyarch, iam not going to do them again. I wont do them all.
Just these:
Assault SMG LMG Shotguns Snipers
G11 AK 74u Stoner None None
M16 MP5 HK21
FAL
FAMAS
Commando
AK-47

FAL Has already bin done so i wil do the M14 instead

Please dont request any others because i dont want to waste my time again
Right off to work now, i will post a message saying "back" when i have started these macros. In the mean time please keep me posted if they get patched and also please post in this thread if you have uploaded any of these fast reload macros above.

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

obo

Here's one of them that I have saved chris. I know it's not much but I hope it helps a bit.

NYJ, could you ask Einar if he has any of these backed up somewhere? I know they were removed from the library, but i have to feel like he might have them backed up SOMEWHERE.

NYjetsNY1

obo said:
Here's one of them that I have saved chris. I know it's not much but I hope it helps a bit.

NYJ, could you ask Einar if he has any of these backed up somewhere? I know they were removed from the library, but i have to feel like he might have them backed up SOMEWHERE.

I actually was backing them up but never finished because he said they wouldn't be back so he deleted them. I do have some so I'll upload them tomorrow but remember they need to be slower after the new patch...

JLIT

I have a ton of them. Should I just upload the same way as I would do if I were uploading one of my own to macro library? Please close the thread I started when I meant to just add it to this current. There are 57 in this .zip file

a Spec Of fluff

Thanks JLIT I will get on with them soon just in from work and cooking somethin to eat and then i will start

JLIT

a Spec Of fluff said:
Thanks JLIT I will get on with them soon just in from work and cooking somethin to eat and then i will start

I'm literally missing 5 at the most

a Spec Of fluff

Hi, i have sent the ones mentioned in the above post to the macro libary, the G11 and the MP5 and the M16 and the HK21 were the only ones that needed editing. A big thank you again to JLIT i wouldnt have bin able to do these as fast if you hadn't kept my orginal macros
Here they are for now i will edit this post when they are approved

JLIT

a Spec Of fluff said:
Hi, i have sent the ones mentioned in the above post to the macro libary, the G11 and the MP5 and the M16 and the HK21 were the only ones that needed editing. A big thank you again to JLIT i wouldnt have bin able to do these as fast if you hadn't kept my orginal macros
Here they are for now i will edit this post when they are approved
Heh the only two weapons I placed these macro's on my controller for were the g11 and m16, no wonder I was geting frustruated when they wouldn't reload. Thanks for fixing those! Dunno how you figured out the timing for these but thank you for all these , again.

Remmnever

Nice, good collaborative effort guys. I'm unfamiliar with the fast reload macros because I didn't get a chance to use them before they were patched. Do you need to stand still after you hit the reload button, or can you continue running around?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Remmnever said:
Nice, good collaborative effort guys. I'm unfamiliar with the fast reload macros because I didn't get a chance to use them before they were patched. Do you need to stand still after you hit the reload button, or can you continue running around?
you can continue to move....just not sprint

NYjetsNY1

I approved them all, I hope you fixed them up because like I said with the new system they had to be a bit slower. Anyone having trouble with the macros post here and Chris delete and reupload fixes if it needs to be. Thanks everyone especially A Spec of Fluff + JLIT

towgunner2451

i downloaded this macro, but nothing happens. can i use this without slight of hand and where do i download at, a tac switch or the x button. help please. this sounds amazing.

NYjetsNY1

towgunner2451 said:
i downloaded this macro, but nothing happens. can i use this without slight of hand and where do i download at, a tac switch or the x button. help please. this sounds amazing.

Check the macro library. There should be macros for different guns in there. Find the gun you want and the reload for that gun with slight of hand or without, it should say. Let me know if the fast reloads work with the newest patch, because there is a new system. We may need to slow the reload down.

a Spec Of fluff

@gungnir

Thier are no fast reloads for the Shotguns or the Python(Pistol) or any of the specials(Crossbow and Ballistic Knife).

The reason for no Fast reload macros for the shotguns are because they load bullets individually rather than a clip(Magazines). You see with clips(Magazines) its only one thing to reload so the time in which it takes to reload remains the same, but with a shotguns like the Spas they load bullets individually.

Example (1)You shoot at a person and you miss the first 3 shots and you kill the person on the 4th shot.
Example (2)Next time you see some one, you hit them with the 1st shot but you get a hitmarker so you fire again and you kill him with the 2nd shot.

Examples 1and 2 explained
Example(1) you fire in total 4 shots, so when you press "X" to reload you need to reload 4 bullets taking about 3.2 to 3.5 seconds to reload
Example(2) you fire in total 2 shots, so when you press "X" to reload you need to reload 2 bullets taking about 1.6 to 1.8 seonds to reload

In the examples above example (1) would take the longest to reload because thier is 4 bullets need to reload instead of only 2 in example (2)

Hope this clears things up gungnir

a Spec Of fluff

@NYJetsNY1
I dont use these Fast reload macros. Someone else will have to test them for you sorry.(LOL I read this back before posting and its sounds quite snappy, i dont mean to be just to let ya know :D )

And for some reason i cant access my macro libary, so i will delete when i have access.

Just an update on the Faster RapidFire Macro you asked me to make. Iam affaid i havent had any luck either been try pretty much everyday for 3 days.

Any Way Thanks for thanking me(LOL sounds Lame)

Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)