NEW BLACK OPS PATCH- UNPATCHED FAST RELOADS

1badfish

just wondering if their is a problem with these macros..everytime i reload my character throws his hands up in the air... as if he frustrated or something. Not sure if the time needs to edited or if they are already slowed down.. any one else have this problem?

NYjetsNY1

Is it an actual problem? Basically, does this slow down the fast reload so that it isn't faster then not using it?

1badfish

I would say yes..seems like time made up on reload is lost when he throws hands up and/or pulls out pistol...has left me dead many times..

NYjetsNY1

1badfish said:
I would say yes..seems like time made up on reload is lost when he throws hands up and/or pulls out pistol...has left me dead many times..

Tell me which one you are using. I will add an "updated" version... The thing is that most of the fast reloads were changed by the patch so we have to redo them, but I don't know what works / what doesn't so tell me the specific macro and I will get a fix out for it, thanks!

1badfish

So far the g11-mp5-m16...that's all that I have tried..also are their any certain perks that should be used? I

NYjetsNY1

1badfish said:
So far the g11-mp5-m16...that's all that I have tried..also are their any certain perks that should be used? I

If it says with slight of hand, then use it, otherwise no perks required. Is that the problem, or should I check them?

NYjetsNY1

With S-Hand = With slight of hand, No S-Hand = Without Slight of Hand

These haven't been tested but if you'd like to test them, thanks!
Here are some updated ones:

NYjetsNY1

1badfish said:
Tried them with and with out. S-hand ones worked fine.

Check my post right above. You said the S-hand ones work, so the non-slight of hands one are above, try those.

None have been downloaded yet. They are right above. Try those for non-slight of hand, and let me know if they work.

1badfish

Thanks guys..mp5 and m16 work well. Tested a few player matches and they seem to work fine..no more switching to pistol.. A quick question, is ok to use steady aim ? just do NOT upgrade to pro?

NYjetsNY1

a Spec Of fluff said:
@1Badfish their IS a perk you can't use Steady Aim Pro

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

Could you explain why?

"Steady Aim Pro: When equipped, this enables players to fire faster after sprinting and recover faster from a knife lunge."

I don't know how that would affect reloading faster... just wondering if you've tested that steady aim pro doesn't work.

1badfish

i never upgrade to steady aim pro in loo of using turboknife all the time..(which is the greatest)..was just a question,was not sure if certain perks affected the reload macros or any other macros like the turboknife...its ok to call me an idoit(i know i am)just new to all of this ..just asking questions..thanks for the fast response and helpful insight.. :)

NYjetsNY1

1badfish said:
i never upgrade to steady aim pro in loo of using turboknife all the time..(which is the greatest)..was just a question,was not sure if certain perks affected the reload macros or any other macros like the turboknife...its ok to call me an idoit(i know i am)just new to all of this ..just asking questions..thanks for the fast response and helpful insight.. :)

Yeah I think steady aim pro may affect the turbo knife and fast reloads. I am going to go test it out right now. No problem for being new, its OK we all were new once.

jameswoo

NYjetsNY1 said:
Steady aim pro does not affect turbo knife, nor does it affect fast reloads!

Does it mean I can use your "Super-Turbo Knife (Speed-Lunge)" macro with Steady Aim Pro?

Thanks! :)