NEW BLACK OPS UPDATE

NYjetsNY1 said:
try that rapid fire ^^ imo, 100x better than the 8.9 AFTER PATCH

Bummed out about the fast reload being patched! Crazy I was using my M16 with the old 8.9sps after patch but didn't notice any skips probably cuz it's a burst gun! But i'll still try out your macro! By the way what is the sps in that rapid fire macro you posted???

odingalt

Staff member
Oh man a spec of fluff just got done spending like 20 hours testing and retesting all the fast reloads!!!!! I can't believe after this has been in four different COD games they finally patched it?

NYjetsNY1

there may be an easy workaround to the fast reload glitch.... we just have to see... maybe a third y press because it switches to secondary.

Also my speed is 9.99 SPS, somehow that beats the cap, skips less, and is absolutely amazing

but not only that, the rapid fire is initiated differently as well... just trust me when i say its revolutionary lol

obo

NYjetsNY1 said:
there may be an easy workaround to the fast reload glitch.... we just have to see... maybe a third y press because it switches to secondary.

Also my speed is 9.99 SPS, somehow that beats the cap, skips less, and is absolutely amazing

but not only that, the rapid fire is initiated differently as well... just trust me when i say its revolutionary lol

Sounds awesome. Gonna have to try that out today.

NYjetsNY1

later i might try upping the speed... see whats the best... i sorta just got lucky at 9.99 ... but i'll try higher and get back

Good work NYjetsNY1 9.99 sps worked really well how about a akimbo macro set to this new speed???

Excuse the noob question GJUnLeAsHeD but what's QS???

NYjetsNY1

I'll work on akimbos + rapid fire for the tactical switch (incase u wanna use say a galil + rapid fire for pistols)
GUNS:
FAL
GALIL
M-14

M-14 recoil makes it so horribly bad...

NYjetsNY1

done check em out let me know if they work im not a master at akimbos / tacts but i tried... rapid fire for RT is the best tho lol

smallx

Yeah the m14 recoil sucks but the good thing is that it goes up in a perfect straight line so an anti-recoil can be easily made whenever the software is updated

NYjetsNY1

ah.... well it works nice lol. I actually tried upping the speed to like 10.01.-10.07 and it worked well there too so im assuming 9.2~~ is good too? ah well 9.08 works better than 8.9 then?

smallx

well, all anti-recoil is easy to make. But what I meant was that the m14 will basically be 100% accurate, all bullets will go perfectly straight to wherever you aim. It'll actually be a very good gun to use

NYjetsNY1

not necessarily, there will have to be it for all sensitivities, and also its not perfect. The m14 doesnt always go up the same as which the anti-recoil will try to simulate, it won't be perfect... I wish it was / could be but it may be slightly too high or low at points.