NEW BLACK OPS UPDATE

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
LiOnHeArT24 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
alright its set to .51 so if u want me to put at .49 or .5 let me know otherwise i'll keep it... may upload to macro library

So .51 is 5sps right??? What would .5 and .49 be in sps?
.51 would be 5.1 sps

That's what I though but got confused when he said the macro was to 5sps in a previous post lol! Would it be possible for you to set that macro at .5 or 5sps NYjetsNY1 thanks! I think 5sps might be better!

xxVIKINGxx

Im havein a problem with rapid fire when i shoot from the hip with FAL it only shoots 1 bullet is anyone else having this problem?

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
LiOnHeArT24 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
alright its set to .51 so if u want me to put at .49 or .5 let me know otherwise i'll keep it... may upload to macro library

So .51 is 5sps right??? What would .5 and .49 be in sps?

That's what I though but got confused when he said the macro was to 5sps in a previous post lol! Would it be possible for you to set that macro at .5 or 5sps NYjetsNY1 thanks! I think 5sps might be better!

@LiOnHeArT24, all you need to do to change SPS, go into the macro (edit macro) and look for the top right gear while you are editing the macro. Change it to .5, or .51, .49, etc.

NYjetsNY1

xxVIKINGxx said:
Im havein a problem with rapid fire when i shoot from the hip with FAL it only shoots 1 bullet is anyone else having this problem?

No, can you describe this in further detail? Do you have rapid fire ON? Is it on the correct page? Can you rapid fire aiming in but NOT hip-firing?