New Controllers? How many old controllers left? Macro, legacy, prices, what to buy?

Reptar-

Phew, I am going to buy it before I go down to a wedding. So it will be here when I return home.

and news yet on when the new 360 controller will be ready to buy, will the price be the same as the ps3? If that price will be the same then ill get yours. Been itching to get a 360 controller but waiting for the new 360 one. What will it be like?

odingalt

Staff member
Do you think you will still have some left around October 5th?

Oh yeah. September and October are notoriously slow. I think our stock will last into November some time. If it's incredibly slow we might last to the first week of December. If it's an unusually high sales year we could run out the first couple weeks of November.

Any word and when the new 360 controller will be out yet?? I wont be playing MW3 tell it comes out LOL will play BF3 tell the new 360 controller comes out :D

NYjetsNY1

.......................... I have literally answered this question 10+ times all over the place.

They will be out sometime in Fall of 2011.

theboss2897

Macro Controller going out???

Hey guys i was deciding on a new mod to buy and it was between you guys and an evil controllers master mod but your macro controller looks much cooler and efficient and I've heard great things. So i was supposed to get this controller for the holidays, but i saw that the macros are going to be "extinct" because xbox started making something differet. First of all I would like to know if the news is true. If this is true, when do you think you guys will be carrying them until? Thanks

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
The news is true microsoft mad a new xbox 360 controller board which doesn't support the macro chip and it would be too expensive to buy a bulk order of new macro chips it would cost atleast $100,000. and the 2nd question would have to rely if sales go up within the next few months or not. hope i've helped

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
its pretty much first come first serve once all the macros are gone they are gone im not sure how many they have left but I would definitely buy a macro controller then an evil controller

Cosmic_Hax

Yeah take it from me i bought evil controllers mastermod like 2years ago and it blows ***! So i bought thier macro controller over this last weekend and should be getting here 2mrrw :)

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
The macro controller in my opinion is the best modded controller that will be sold for awhile. It's multi game compatible and very versatile and worth the money u pay for it. The macro making software is the most in depth programmable mode on any modded controller.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Why do you say that??

Every rapid fire controller out there are pretty much the same. I have owned a evil controller and like it....
My friend owned one and it constantly broke (he didn't throw his controller or spill anything, faults were lying with Evil), and they charged him for updates. On top of all that they are so gosh darn expensive.