New Controllers? How many old controllers left? Macro, legacy, prices, what to buy?

Compared to Evil no.
It is pricey but you can do EVERYTHING with this controller so this one is worth it.

Same with Evil. Adjustable Dual Rapid Fire, Auto-Burst, Adjustable Fast Reload, Akimbo RT, Active Reload, Rapid B, and over 11 Professionally Tuned Game Specific Rapid Fire.

plus you can custom the **** out of them.

2mcx4d0.jpg

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Viking can do all that and MORE.
Did I mention free updates for life and oh yeah the software and additional mods are free.
And who cares what your controller looks like, your looking at the screen not the controller.
Saying who has a cooler controller is pointless.

NYjetsNY1

I just wanted to give my .02 cents on this.

Evil - you buy a mod that has a lot of modes. A lot of them are useless and after a new game comes out useless. You've just shelled out $200-$500 for a controller that will become useless.

Viking - you buy a mod that has a TON of modes, free software, macro library, macros, etc. Sure, you can't "customize the '$$$$' out of the shell, but the LEDs are fully customizable by software as well.

New game comes out? You are covered. There will be new rapid-fire macros, macros, macros, and more macros for that game. You will also be able to make your own pages, macros, modes, etc.

Let me tell you that $250 at evil does NOT equal $250 at viking.

Buy a viking ONCE, then you have a controller for life!

Buy an evil, have it for under one year until it is useless and outdated. Then have fun shelling out another $250 for the "new" master mod that is out.

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I just wanted to give my .02 cents on this.

Evil - you buy a mod that has a lot of modes. A lot of them are useless and after a new game comes out useless. You've just shelled out $200-$500 for a controller that will become useless.

Viking - you buy a mod that has a TON of modes, free software, macro library, macros, etc. Sure, you can't "customize the '$$$$' out of the shell, but the LEDs are fully customizable by software as well.

New game comes out? You are covered. There will be new rapid-fire macros, macros, macros, and more macros for that game. You will also be able to make your own pages, macros, modes, etc.

Let me tell you that $250 at evil does NOT equal $250 at viking.

Buy a viking ONCE, then you have a controller for life!

Buy an evil, have it for under one year until it is useless and outdated. Then have fun shelling out another $250 for the "new" master mod that is out.

Any questions, feel free to ask.
Exactly what I was trying to explain, and Nameless no i'm not mad just pointing out that Viking spanks Evil.

Buy an evil, have it for under one year until it is useless and outdated.

Not true. Master mod is the only mode you will every need, and where are you getting the $250 price tag?

How are they mods useless?? Adjustable Dual Rapid Fire, Auto-Burst, Adjustable Fast Reload, Akimbo RT, Active Reload, Rapid B, and over 11 Professionally Tuned Game Specific Rapid Fire.

Its pretty much the same as you guys offer on the ps3. Problem will be the same on this new controller coming out some time in the fall.

And Sgt Jax if viking spanks Evil. just look at the sales and the partners etc they have.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Not true. Master mod is the only mode you will every need, and where are you getting the $250 price tag?

How are they mods useless?? Adjustable Dual Rapid Fire, Auto-Burst, Adjustable Fast Reload, Akimbo RT, Active Reload, Rapid B, and over 11 Professionally Tuned Game Specific Rapid Fire.

Its pretty much the same as you guys offer on the ps3. Problem will be the same on this new controller coming out some time in the fall.

And Sgt Jax if viking spanks Evil. just look at the sales and the partners etc they have.
If you like Evil so much **** off over to them.

NYjetsNY1

-Viking360 "spanks" Evil in features. Not sales or partners I guess.
-If you only play Call of Duty, then buying an Evil "Master Mod" is slightly justified. You do lose a lot of features that viking360 macro controllers have (turbo knife, humanized rapid-fires, feathered rapid-fires, and other technologies found ONLY on the viking360 macro controller)

One thing though. Have fun with the evil master mod, spending 10-15 minutes just changing modes on the controller to get to your favorite rapid-fire, favorite reloads, favorite everything. Different game? Spend another half hour just setting to the right modes.

New MW3? Forget it, you'll have to spend hours testing rapid-fire speeds. No one at evil will tell you the best speed. You won't be able to get the fastest speeds either. And if there is a mod-block system like WAW, you'll just have to buy a new modded controller! Shell out more money.

6 easy tac switches? Easy Page customizations via software? Customizable modes / pages / everything? Free software? Lose that on Evil.

I guess it is your call though! But letting you know what you'll miss out on and the problems you'll face with an Evil.

Let me reiterate:

1. Evil
- Switching modes + Rapid-fires, reloads, EVERYTHING, takes time, blinks, annoyance, and long times.
My non-viking mod, it takes 30 seconds to just switch to the right rapid-fire for a different game sometime. You can't just easily do that like you can on a viking.

2. Viking
- Switch modes / pages with 1 tac switch press. Reloads on page 5? Can't remember? Just set page 5 to be blue, and you'll know when it is blue instead of counting the "5 blinks" that most mods have (Evil)
- 6 tacs for a lot of customization
- Macros for EVERY GAME can be made by you by the software or upon request

But if your heart is set on buying Evil, I've tried my best to take you out of the darkness and see the light.

The choice is yours, you tell me, which sounds better? Call me biased, but if Evil really was better I would be over there instead of here.

Nameless is just being argumentative. You said you ordered one already drop it and stfu. Viking is always gonna beat
Evil for one simple fact, free upgradable software!

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
payed less then 100
Fine you got it for cheaper, BUT Viking Macro Controller does everything the Master Mod can do plus dozens of things more the combinations are endless. There is also 16 different LED colors on the ROL board. Oh like the guy said above "free updates for life" and the extra mods (macros) are free plus free software updates for life, and the best modded controller forum/community on the web.
So please if you like Evil so much go kiss their ****s some more, and if your going to support Viking good more power to you.

Cosmic_Hax

payed less then 100
wowwwwww.... **** it was writing a HUGE thing of why not to buy that ****ty controller and it backed me out of the page and i lost what i was writing :( Anyways. I was just saying i bought the controller 2years ago from evil controller thier mastermod and it blowed.. Really slow rapidfire compared to every1 elses and had to pay for updates to use my modded controller for black ops with viking macro controller EVERYTHING is FREE. Free software updates,Free Macro updates for new games or any games,Free Help. FULL customization of your controller 16 different L.E.D Colours you can choose from instead of only picking 1 set of L.E.D's. Here is a image i took of how much the mastermod cost after shipping and worrenty thiers no way u got it for under 100$ and you could have bought the macro controller for that price. You're loss tho lol :p http://gyazo.com/65276e7a7be97153262c7db71cbbfa2a

Last edited:
Here is a image i took of how much the mastermod cost after shipping and worrenty thiers no way u got it for under 100$ and you could have bought the macro controller for that price. You're loss tho lol http://gyazo.com/65276e7a7be97153262c7db71cbbfa2a

hey have you heard this thing called deals or Discounts?

even if you have the master mode with all the "SHIPPING ADDONS" its not even close to $274 i like how you just took a picture of the cost but no picture of what you got with it,

done talking about it. No point in you writing back iam not going to repley.

All i was asking is what maks viking better then evil and some of you fly off the dam handle you can all ways tell when kids write. ie: STFU, There **** etc etc etc.

rush2112

HI I am going to be buying a controller and i have a few questions before i do. if you could take the time to answere, jets fan or odin, it would be extremely appreciated.

i have an older thors hammer controller right now and needless to say it is time to upgrade i was looking at the macro controllers and thn see you are coming out with a new one so naturally this got me worried.

i dont wanna buy a macro just to have it made obsolete in couple of weeks.
Heres my questions:
1. i really like the 6 tac bottuns and basically that is my favorite feature, will the new controller have tac buttons?

2. Will the new controller have the ability to have pages of macros or is it presets just like thors hammer?

3. is the new controller only for MW3, because i like to play the halos and the GoW and ocassionly a racing or sport game so i need a controller for all?

4. i will most likely never use the recording and playback feature and will there be sort of a macro librayer for the new controller?

5.since you are having a new control will you forget about the macro librayer and allow it to get glitchy and stop making and rating new macros?

6. finally which controller should i get macro? or wait for the new one?

I'm sorry for all these questions but i am not rich and know the macros are running out zoo need to make a decision. answers and help will be greatly greatly appreciated. i love viking 360 and appreciate all the work you guys do.

random: I'm buying the GoW3 xbox and zoo pumped shout out to GoW lifetime fans!!!!!!

Cosmic_Hax

hey have you heard this thing called deals or Discounts?

even if you have the master mode with all the "SHIPPING ADDONS" its not even close to $274 i like how you just took a picture of the cost but no picture of what you got with it,

done talking about it. No point in you writing back iam not going to repley.

All i was asking is what maks viking better then evil and some of you fly off the dam handle you can all ways tell when kids write. ie: STFU, There **** etc etc etc.
Ok.. even if you had a discount thiers no way u got it under 100$ unless u just got nothing on the controller witch would be stupid this is how much it cost with everything added on to it: http://gyazo.com/1cf1ea868f48fb84b3fefc51d30c69fb
This is how much it is without everything. :http://gyazo.com/a860b940264e07069f385e5eaf464f7d Even it like that u would have to have a 50$ discount to get it to 100$..