New here

Adam_here

Hi guys...I'm new here...and I LOVE my Thor's Hammer, but just recently i went to pick up my Hammer and it won't change into different modes.I can fire in the first rapid fire mode only then i can't change modes from there. My controller has the same original driver you sent it to me with. I haven't messed with anything;I have just used it. Also, from the time i have gotten the controller when i turn it on it doesn't always go straight to the rapid fire mode, sometimes the 4th LED light doesn't appear at all. But the mod hasn't had any problems other than this and I'm very pleased with it. Like i said I am new here and any help will be greatly appreciated.

blair

I would advise you to create a new thread in the support section. You can receive more help their.

modded matt

you need to reprogram your controller when you first get it. put any code you want into it, and click "allow word configuration" this clears up 99% of problems people will have.

modded matt

not sure what m1a1 is on about, but the program that is preinstalled with your controller is generally random bits of code and needs to be reprogramed. I am supprised you have not had other issues. 40-ounce is on the right path, go to the download area and download a game file. follow the programing instructions.

Adam_here

ok i tried downloading a new driver onto my controller but something is wrong...when i try to put the controller into programming mode it won't work. I made sure i was doing this correctly...i looked at the instructional sheet and video and i looked at the troubleshooting tips on the instruction sheet, but I can't get my hammer to go into programming mode.

ThE PhOeNiX67

Adam_here said:
ok i tried downloading a new driver onto my controller but something is wrong...when i try to put the controller into programming mode it won't work. I made sure i was doing this correctly...i looked at the instructional sheet and video and i looked at the troubleshooting tips on the instruction sheet, but I can't get my hammer to go into programming mode.

What do you mean it wont work what happens explain in more detail

Adam_here

like all the lights keep flashing b/c i have it at a different computer than where my xbox is, like every led light is flashing

Zemnore

Maybe i can help?

So, the first thing you need to do is hold the sync button and then the guide button... it may take a couple tries but it works...
Then you put the controller's 3/5mm or whatever you have in the computer...(you might also try this first, it said that it downloads sum stuff on the controller or something)

Open hex file and choose "the works"
Verify/program
Reboot.

it should work now.

You need to download a driver before you can switch modes..

ThE PhOeNiX67

One thing that I have noticed is that you may have to actually unplug your xbox the issue i was having before with mine was everytime i went to put it in bootloader mode it would try and resync with my xbox causing all the leds to flash

viking360fan

Adam_here said:
Hi guys...I'm new here...and I LOVE my Thor's Hammer, but just recently i went to pick up my Hammer and it won't change into different modes.I can fire in the first rapid fire mode only then i can't change modes from there. My controller has the same original driver you sent it to me with. I haven't messed with anything;I have just used it. Also, from the time i have gotten the controller when i turn it on it doesn't always go straight to the rapid fire mode, sometimes the 4th LED light doesn't appear at all. But the mod hasn't had any problems other than this and I'm very pleased with it. Like i said I am new here and any help will be greatly appreciated.
first off welcome to the forums and second open a support ticket

Adam_here

yeah but i have a laptop and it isn't compatible with the drivers...and i have to do it at my desktop at my office on the other side of town so im not at my xbox

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

modded matt said:
not sure what m1a1 is on about, but the program that is preinstalled with your controller is generally random bits of code and needs to be reprogramed. I am supprised you have not had other issues. 40-ounce is on the right path, go to the download area and download a game file. follow the programing instructions.
i helped him by moving the topic to the tech support section of the forums