New here

Adam_here

alright so i unplugged my xbox and hat didnt help anything...sorry i havent been replying my brother just got home from Afghanistan and I've been really busy. but like i said it will work in the first mode but i cant get it to change modes when i hold the left trigger to change rapid fire modes it just unsyncs the controller if you know what i mean.

IrishStyle

Adam_here said:
alright so i unplugged my xbox and hat didnt help anything...sorry i havent been replying my brother just got home from Afghanistan and I've been really busy. but like i said it will work in the first mode but i cant get it to change modes when i hold the left trigger to change rapid fire modes it just unsyncs the controller if you know what i mean.

It is unsyncing because you are Holding the SYNC button instead of TAPPING it.

IrishStyle

Holding L trigger and tapping sync turns off the mods. Its a quick on off for sleeper owners(I won't brag lol). To change modes it a TAP of the sync button to change.

Adam_here

guys im not trying to say your not helping...b/c i know your trying to help me...but i have had my mod for a few months now and i know how to change the modes...it isn't working...so do you have any other suggestions?

IrishStyle

Adam_here said:
but like i said it will work in the first mode but i cant get it to change modes when i hold the left trigger to change rapid fire modes it just unsyncs the controller if you know what i mean.

Comments like these make us think you don't know how to use the controller properly. You described using the Quick ON/OFF as the way to change modes. So all I can suggest at this point is to open a support ticket here