New Update Beta Anti-recoils M14 (NEW)

NYjetsNY1

Alright here is my thread to post anti-recoils. All betas currently. Enjoy. Sorry for so many threads.

You must be using the new beta software that odingalt made.
Found here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3118

Please give me feedback. Thanks.

NEED TESTERS PLEASE

Notice the 1 inverted one.

evil5826

I would love to try but I am gonna need a sensitivity of 4.
Any luck with fal anti recoil? NM you said you wanted to wait till official update.
Keep up the good work.

NYjetsNY1

evil5826 said:
I would love to try but I am gonna need a sensitivity of 4.
Any luck with fal anti recoil? NM you said you wanted to wait till official update.
Keep up the good work.

I have a TON of work to do just on the m14... FAL will have to wait.

esilva

I notice after 30 rounds they will recoil up and a down some. I would say #2 is the most accurate. I think #3 locked up in the game.

DirkSmoove

i cant get it to work.. i installed the update and got the original antirecoil too work... these ones dont go down when im shooting? any help?

NYjetsNY1

DirkSmoove said:
i cant get it to work.. i installed the update and got the original antirecoil too work... these ones dont go down when im shooting? any help?

Upload your .vks and make sure you are using 10 sensitivity.

I will be testing more later and trying to stop the mod-blocks.

DirkSmoove

it is not working until later in the clip.. using extended Mags... and it doesnt stop the recoil until like my 8th- 10th bullet... hit me on XBL: Dirk Smoove

NYjetsNY1

xxVIKINGxx said:
are all the anti recoils sensitivity 10??

So far yes all betas... need to get 10 working better since that is my sensitivity... then I can try for lower ones. I figure the higher the harder it is to make.