New Update Beta Anti-recoils M14 (NEW)

DirkSmoove

but nonetheless, it is definitely turning down the recall, tenfold.. I am going to take a closer look at these macros and see how they work so I can fine-tune my own i guess

NYjetsNY1

DirkSmoove said:
but nonetheless, it is definitely turning down the recall, tenfold.. I am going to take a closer look at these macros and see how they work so I can fine-tune my own i guess

Yeah.

dopeismarcus

NYjetsNY1 said:
dopeismarcus said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
10 sensitivity is actually the most commonly used. How can you play on a low sensitivity? You can't turn around fast enough.

i turn around just fine with a 4 sensitivity

Yes, just fine. 10 Sensitivity I can whip around in 0.10 seconds. Can you do that?

I dont need to turn around that fast if its going to mess around with my aiming.

Divine

Thru all my testing this is what i came up with: The rapid fire depends on the speed of your internet....the mod block happen either as soon as you press the "trigger" the anti recoil activates but no bullets, or it starts shooting and locks up with about 12 to 11 bullets left. If this happens in game and your "jam" happens usally if you just hit the trigger again it should fire as normal...i tested all speeds and different versions of mine and ny's....all of them seem to lock up equally...i dont know if it is the firmware or just black ops "mod" blocking, i'm out of ideas of how to stop it. Might be something we are all going to have to deal with. ....Guess its the trade off for having anti recoil.

NYjetsNY1

Divine said:
Thru all my testing this is what i came up with: The rapid fire depends on the speed of your internet....the mod block happen either as soon as you press the "trigger" the anti recoil activates but no bullets, or it starts shooting and locks up with about 12 to 11 bullets left. If this happens in game and your "jam" happens usally if you just hit the trigger again it should fire as normal...i tested all speeds and different versions of mine and ny's....all of them seem to lock up equally...i dont know if it is the firmware or just black ops "mod" blocking, i'm out of ideas of how to stop it. Might be something we are all going to have to deal with. ....Guess its the trade off for having anti recoil.

No, I think the macro needs to be made differently, we'll have to see I guess. I think me and odingalt will have to come up with a different humanized rapid-fire mod. Then I can reapply the anti-recoils.