Newest Rapid-fire!

twharton

Any chance of you posting in in the library. I downloaded it (them - all of them) from this thread but am less than clear which is the one to start with and tweak.

Thanks.

Shane1230

okay i dont know if i just have the worst connection in the world or what haha. but when i shoot it just sits there and my ammo count slowly goes down. i even put the speed to .89! what do i do?

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Any chance of you posting in in the library. I downloaded it (them - all of them) from this thread but am less than clear which is the one to start with and tweak.

Thanks.
so do u want the newest and fastest or the onld one to mess around with

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
im pretty sure you have the newest and fastest its on the forums posted as the newest rapid fire or something like that from me it has been updated a few times though so i would check it out again

Boricua

ThankYou guys for all the hard work you put into this RF Its awesome even with 3 bars it works flawless. Btw mine is set to .97.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
yup anytime man i love to help the community it is now obsolete however is still an awesome rapid fire speed

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ill man up and say sinners is faster however does skip often. After i slowed it down a tad and slowed down the feather a bit it was better but still did skip. Personally I think it comes down to preference I would give the edge to sinner I feel i need to give him the credit for his work but my speed is also very close to his

dkl1987

alright hate to be the newb here but this feathering rapid fire is it possible to adjust the .99 speed to a lower speed and say make it work for mw1 and mw2? i only ask because its a new rapid fire and it might?
only reason i don't test myself is because i am in good ole afghanistan lol.....
also wondering why it is obselete??
thank you very much for the information on the site unlike most i actually read through the forums but i must say yall are doing a great job on any feedback and helping people while i am on it my last question is will i have to download a controller firmware i hear yall say it to older bought controller and i ordered mine about a week or so ago?

NYjetsNY1

alright hate to be the newb here but this feathering rapid fire is it possible to adjust the .99 speed to a lower speed and say make it work for mw1 and mw2? i only ask because its a new rapid fire and it might?
only reason i don't test myself is because i am in good ole afghanistan lol.....
also wondering why it is obselete??
thank you very much for the information on the site unlike most i actually read through the forums but i must say yall are doing a great job on any feedback and helping people while i am on it my last question is will i have to download a controller firmware i hear yall say it to older bought controller and i ordered mine about a week or so ago?

It is obsolete because of a newer one. I'd ignore that and say that it is not obsolete. No you will not have to update your firmware. Make sure if you have the macro controller (6 tac switches) that you only use the MACRO SOFTWARE. MW1 + MW2 actually have a rapid-fire cap higher than black ops. You can adjust the rapid-fire to 2.26 on MW2. Not sure if that is a good speed, but feel free to test. Or just download the fastest rapid-fire for MW2 in the macro library.