Newest Rapid-fire!

Ashton68

I think its funny that my and nyjets went into a private match trying to find out why it wasnt working for me and came out with it fasster than it was before. cant wait to see what odingalt says.

jameswoo

Do you use .99 speed?

I used the older macro you posted at the top of this post (it has been deleted from the macro library now?). Default speed so should be .99
I set it to LT as I like to rush into a firefight and use it like the "LT Aim Assist". When I set the latest version of the macro to LT it does not fire...

NYjetsNY1

I used the older macro you posted at the top of this post (it has been deleted from the macro library now?). Default speed so should be .99
I set it to LT as I like to rush into a firefight and use it like the "LT Aim Assist". When I set the latest version of the macro to LT it does not fire...

Yes I made a new macro, check the new macro it is better.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Most likely any rapid fire can be assigned to aim assist however there are some out there that are weird but im sure this will work

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
It works for both i personally use the M14 and it works like butter im sure the FAL is smooth as all can be too. If your having skipping problems tune the speed down to .97 or .95 see if that helps

NYjetsNY1

Yeah it works great for me on both guns but if it doesn't work for you try any speed from .93-.97 .99 works fantastic for me and that is what the rapid-fire macro is set to, but change it if it skips badly for you.