[OFFICIAL] REQUEST A MACRO THREAD

WetterThanWater

I think the most popular sensitivites are 2,3,5,7,10. (10 would be greatly appreciated, I know quite a few people with Vikings that play on 10.

I'm currently using 2 however I do want to jump to 3! I would like both but if you can't just 2 for the Fal! So once done where do I assign the anti- recoil??? Can I choose a speed or does the macro you're gonna create already has both anti- recoil and rapid fire? Not to sure how it works lol if you could enlighten me that would be appreciated as well! Thanks Jets!

NYjetsNY1

LiOnHeArT24 said:
I'm currently using 2 however I do want to jump to 3! I would like both but if you can't just 2 for the Fal! So once done where do I assign the anti- recoil??? Can I choose a speed or does the macro you're gonna create already has both anti- recoil and rapid fire? Not to sure how it works lol if you could enlighten me that would be appreciated as well! Thanks Jets!

You put it on RT. I'll put the macro on 8.9 SPS, that way people can lower the speed and the analog sensitivity will lower as well making everything work pretty well.

EDIT: Honestly an anti-recoil for FAL is nearly impossible until the update. I really need a human-ized rapid-fire so that every bullet can be anti-recoiled and or stopped.

WetterThanWater

NYJetsNY1, a friend and I were just thinking, would it be possibly to do jitter on a Masterkey? (FN FAL if it helps). Like you make the macro hit (While its already on the Masterkey) Y, <-dpad ?

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
NYJetsNY1, a friend and I were just thinking, would it be possibly to do jitter on a Masterkey? (FN FAL if it helps). Like you make the macro hit (While its already on the Masterkey) Y, <-dpad ?

Hmm.... That does sound like it COULD be possible.

Do you have a macro controller? I can make a test master-key jitter and let you try it out.

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:

Not possible. However, FAL with XYY fast jitter is insane.

smallx

I managed to figure out how to throw a Tomahawk while Dolphin Diving.
I have not seen this anywhere yet, so I decided to post it.

First: Make sure you have a handgun or ballistic knife on your class. It's harder without one.

Next, while ingame, Dolphin Dive (Hold B while sprinting) And right as you hold B, switch guns, and press RB and you will throw your Tomahawk mid dive.

Can you make this macro? for tactical layout? thanks

NYjetsNY1

smallx said:
I managed to figure out how to throw a Tomahawk while Dolphin Diving.
I have not seen this anywhere yet, so I decided to post it.

First: Make sure you have a handgun or ballistic knife on your class. It's harder without one.

Next, while ingame, Dolphin Dive (Hold B while sprinting) And right as you hold B, switch guns, and press RB and you will throw your Tomahawk mid dive.

Can you make this macro? for tactical layout? thanks

Yep, I'll try it later.

smallx

Could you do a 360 spin for 10 sensitivity? And would I be able to assign it to the A button? Thanks, I want some sick killcams :D