picture of serpent black??

THExGrnArr0wx

When ever you CAN.. may someone plz post some pictures of the serpent black camo :) that's the macro controller i'm getting. wanna see a picture of it in real life :) thx

Viva en Grey

[video=youtube;tOgmqjro4Ow]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOgmqjro4Ow[/video]

The controller itself doesn't come up until about 5:42, but if you would like to ruin the joy & ecstasy of unboxing it yourself, go ahead and watch the whole video!
[This is not, nor was it recorded by, me]

Edit: Upon watching through the video, it is done by a child and so he doesn't have any medium or full shots of the controller, instead, he keeps the camera nuzzled up against it. You can catch a quick medium shot in the bottom right corner at just after 6:54, and after 7:20 the he seems to keep the camera still and you can see the controller in that same location. He then proceeds to flip it over and you can get a glimpse of the back.

Last edited:

odingalt

Staff member
Here's the deal. There is no way a camera can capture how awesome the serpent shell really is. I've tried a dozen different cameras and none of them properly represent the gloss of this baby. Here's a pic from my Android, but again, this don't do it the justice! And it's out of focus. Android doesn't like to take non-blurry photos unless it's really really really bright indoors.

2011-12-15 20.19.53.jpg

HAWK zer0

I dont think I would like the feel so I ordered the regular black one! Looks nice and everything but I hate the feel of painted controllers XD

I have a Black, Silver and a Serpents.... and I only play with the serpents now... its freakin sweet and looks amazing. I have had some crappy painted shells before... but this thing is high quality. (btw... I have 3 controllers cause I want to make sure that I always have one... and by always.. I mean FOREVER!!)

HAWK zer0

@Odingalt I hate the feel of spray painted controllers and some hydro-dipped because I felt some hydro`s that felt like it was just the regular 360 shell and some that felt as if they were spray painted rather than dipped! So I did not take the chance as they looked pretty heavy coated from the pics I saw :p