PLEASE HELP ME i just got my controller in the mail

rushhh

So i installed the software and when i open it up. I don't get the full page. I can't seem to adjust the window's size as if it was firefox or anything. Please help me cause i can't even sync my macros since i can't see the full page to add the macros on my right side of the window.

rushhh

how do i change it? where do i go on my computer?

i think i found it. i went into control panel it came up saying "change your screen resolution, but im not sure. mine says 1024 by 768 pixels. and on there it wont let me go any higher. (my computer is old too Sony Vaio/WIndows XP i got back when i was 18 - i'm 24 now) my monitor is like 15 inches across Diagonally.

johnny8s

rushhh said:
how do i change it? where do i go on my computer?
I right clicked the desktop then scrolled down to properties. Click on properties then click on settings tab and there you should be able to change your screen resolution.
I am running windows XP on a desktop.

rushhh

i tried that. all i see is less and more
less is 800 by 600
more is 1024 by 768 (which is what ive been using)
i dont see any other options tho
also i'm using a plug and play monitor if that means anything.

azagorath

rushhh said:
i tried that. all i see is less and more
less is 800 by 600
more is 1024 by 768 (which is what ive been using)
i dont see any other options tho
also i'm using a plug and play monitor if that means anything.

i have the same problem
i set my resolution to 1152*862 if your screen can not support specific resolution , its time for upgrade . i have legacy display screen and it cause such problem cuz my video card is way high

rushhh

dang, so i have to buy a new monitor and a new video card to go with it or something? i dont even kno what kinda video card i have. sucks i can't even use the viking program software cause i cant 100% see everything in the window without half the page being cut off cause its too big. someone should update the software and put a scroll going vertical and one going horizontal for people that have these monitor problems since we can't adjust the actual program page size itself...i wish viking's sync software had scrolls...

NYjetsNY1

Guys stop stressing all of you, viking is coming out with a HUGE update the 24th-25th of december!!!!!!!
THIS WILL FIX ALL ANALOG AND RESOLUTION PROBLEMS DONT WORRY DONT BUY A NEW MONITOR

azagorath

NYjetsNY1 said:
Guys stop stressing all of you, viking is coming out with a HUGE update the 24th-25th of december!!!!!!!
THIS WILL FIX ALL ANALOG AND RESOLUTION PROBLEMS DONT WORRY DONT BUY A NEW MONITOR
i am just let him know that he needs to upgrade his hardware regardless for viking or other software

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

azagorath said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
i am just let him know that he needs to upgrade his hardware regardless for viking or other software
Seriously guys a new monitor could be good for web surfing too.....

odingalt

Staff member
Honestly I used to make fun of people who own netbooks but I was looking at them in Bbest Buy the other day, they are soo cuuute! lol :lol:

Who is Viking to say 'no' to a netbook owner lol

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
Honestly I used to make fun of people who own netbooks but I was looking at them in Bbest Buy the other day, they are soo cuuute! lol :lol:

Who is Viking to say 'no' to a netbook owner lol
i agree but i just cant help but to make fun of there small resolutions

Remmnever

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Netbooks are awesome.
gaming rigs are even more orgasmic!

I LOVE my netbook. Actually last year I bought a brand new Asus gaming laptop, I mean top of the line $2000 laptop. After 8 months it was already out dated and the value dropped to $700. I told myself I would never buy a gaming laptop EVER again. I ended up selling the laptop and just upgrading my pc.

Now I have 2 pc's, 1 upstairs that my wife uses and 1 downstairs which is connected to my 50" Plasma so I can stream movies etc. It is such a pain in the ass to get the pc all going and situated when I can just open my netbook and do my internet stuff.

I haven't played a game on my pc in months, I mainly just use the xbox. So the majority of my time spend on the computer is browsing my regular forums, checking email, watching movies, etc. The only downfall to netbooks (mine atleast) is that you can't play HD videos. Other than that it is fantastic. I can even edit photos and stuff in photoshop or edit videos with premiere. It is so small and light (2.5 lbs or something) that I can take it to work or school and not have a problem.

It's also got a 250 gb hard drive so I can store a lot of movies and applications on it.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Remmnever said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
Netbooks are awesome.
gaming rigs are even more orgasmic!

I LOVE my netbook. Actually last year I bought a brand new Asus gaming laptop, I mean top of the line $2000 laptop. After 8 months it was already out dated and the value dropped to $700. I told myself I would never buy a gaming laptop EVER again. I ended up selling the laptop and just upgrading my pc.

Now I have 2 pc's, 1 upstairs that my wife uses and 1 downstairs which is connected to my 50" Plasma so I can stream movies etc. It is such a pain in the butt to get the pc all going and situated when I can just open my netbook and do my internet stuff.

I haven't played a game on my pc in months, I mainly just use the xbox. So the majority of my time spend on the computer is browsing my regular forums, checking email, watching movies, etc. The only downfall to netbooks (mine atleast) is that you can't play HD videos. Other than that it is fantastic. I can even edit photos and stuff in photoshop or edit videos with premiere. It is so small and light (2.5 lbs or something) that I can take it to work or school and not have a problem.

It's also got a 250 gb hard drive so I can store a lot of movies and applications on it.
exactly thats why you BUILD a gaming rig....total cost about 1500-4000(depending on how serious you are)