PS3 Ragnarok v1.3 New Driver up date???

battlelog

Hey guys when are you releaseing the new driver up date for the Programmable PS3 Ragnarok???? I hope it is soon.

odingalt

Staff member
Beta testing, since this is our first driver update I want to test the firmware update tool, the new version of the windows software, and the firmware update itself thorougly.

battlelog

ok thanks man, Hey so does the drop shot work for bf3, I have been trying to figure it out and it wont work at all??? How does drop shot work?

odingalt

Staff member
Calling all beta testers. Anyone with a programmable PS3 Ragnarok want to try testing out the latest firmware update? We are on version v1.3 of the driver and the Windows software, and have added quite a few new features. For documentation, please download the v1.3 software and open up the help menus.

Download links:

Firmware updater software tool for PS3 Ragnarok: http://www.vikingdigital.com/downloads/PS3 Ragnarok Firmware Update Tool.msi
Universal Driver v1.3beta for PS3 Ragnarok: http://www.vikingdigital.com/downloads/PS3 Ragnarok Universal Driver v1.3b.zip
PS3 Ragnarok Windows Software v1.3: http://www.vikingdigital.com/downloads/PS3 Ragnarok Software Installer v1.3.0.msi

New features added:

Added programmable quick scope.
Added turbo melee (quick knife and quick riot shield).
Added Dropshot Mode #2.
Added Akimbo Mode #4.
Added Auto-sprint.
Added Trophy System Fast Reload.
Added Semtex Fast Reload.

Bugs/other updates:

Changed the timing on the "Y,Y" button press of the normal Fast Reload mode for increased reliability.

battlelog

I will give it a try, I down loaded the fisrt link with no issues but the other two will not, they take me toone of your pages on your web site and says that they are outdated?

battlelog

Hey OD, Did you you some thing with the rapid fire for BF3, because I am noticeing that I can handle my guns better. Before I would have to change sps for every other gun but at the moment I can play with one speed acroos the board with all the guns I use, it never did that before, ther is a bit of recoil but not like yesterday, I have been playing with the speeds and right now I am at 10.8sps and the guns work pretty Damm good man!!

battlelog

Ok for me the ideal sps 10.5 and it works with all my guns, the only thing i did notice is if you use a seppresser on some of the guns it creates a bit more recoil.

dcntma711

hey i downloaded the update and now my original programming software will not work? i tried uninstalling it and tried to reinstall it but it says a newer version is already installed?

odingalt

Staff member
hey i downloaded the update and now my original programming software will not work? i tried uninstalling it and tried to reinstall it but it says a newer version is already installed?

When you say it doesn't work what do you mean? Can you provide screen shot or error code?

myeno

Hey downloaded the beta and a-lot of things are fine but seems auto sprint doesn't work and no idea how to use akimbo mode #4 and the semtex/trophy glitch fast reload. No where in the program does it tell you how to use those things.

myeno

Also Quick Scope holds the sniper breath for just a split second before a shot even if you have sniper breath turned off.

odingalt

Staff member
Hey downloaded the beta and a-lot of things are fine but seems auto sprint doesn't work and no idea how to use akimbo mode #4 and the semtex/trophy glitch fast reload. No where in the program does it tell you how to use those things.

Except it tells you how to use every feature if you click any question mark "?" next to each feature.

I tested auto sprint and it's working fine for me. Click on the question mark "?" next to "Auto Sprint" and it says:

What is Auto Sprint? The Auto Sprint mod is designed for Call of Duty games. Are you tired of constantly mashing the left thumbstick to make your soldier sprint? Now you don't have to!
To enable auto spring, hold down the mod switch and hold the throw lethal button, then tap your sprint button. Player 3 LED will twinkle and then stay lit to let you know that this special feature has been activated.
When Auto Sprint is enabled, all you have to do to make your soldier sprint is flick your scope button. Now you'll never have to press your left thumbstick again.

Click on the question mark "?" next to "Akimbo" and it says:

What is Akimbo mode or Akimbo rapidfire? Akimbo allows you to unleash the hidden power of semi-auto (single-shot), dual-wielded pistols. For example, the akimbo (dual-wielding) CZ75 pistols in Call of Duty: Black Ops. When Akimbo mode is enabled, when you press your fire-weapon button, both pistols will rapidfire. Akimbo eliminates the need to press both triggers, and it adds the power of rapidfire to your pistols. Akimbo mode is absolutely deadly at close range.
There are several different akimbo modes available:
Mode 1: When you scope in your primary rifle, rapidfire stays turned on.
Mode 2: When you scope in your primary rifle, rapidfire turns off.
Mode 3: Akimbo mode stays turned on no matter what you do.
To change akimbo modes using your controller, hold the mod switch, and hold d-pad left. The LED's will blink to indicate which mode you are changing to.
To toggle akimbo mode on, hold the mod switch, and tap the d-pad left. The LED's will twinkle, and then LED4 will stay on to let you know Akimbo is ready to rock.
To toggle akimbo mode off, hold the mod switch, and tap the d-pad down. The LED's will twinkle and then turn off.

Akimbo mode #4 was added by customer requests. It is just designed for guns that are already full auto. So in other words if you have fully auto akimbos and go to akimbo mode #4 and pull right trigger, it fires both guns for you.

odingalt

Staff member
what about the semtex/trophy glitch ?

for the fast reload

Lol do yourself a favor and download the v1.3 software and click on any "?" question mark next to each feature, it'll bring up a whole page like the stuff I am copying and pasting for you above.

questionmarks.jpg

myeno

Oh I was clicking the (?) fast reload under the default modes list not the other one with all the times on it. I still cant get auto sprint to work but i dont really need it.

Last edited:

SlowGrind

Updated one of the controllers that I have and something went wrong with the updated process and now the controller won't connect to the compter and none of the mods work on the controller anymore. Is there a way to restore the software back on the mod chip?