Rapid Fire for Viking Macro

bonefisher

here is to finish to 800 rpm.....

Attachments

• GTA 750rpm.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 4
  • GTA 800rpm.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3
Just try what works with what gun and rename them so you know........I went back and looked at GTA 4
I'm finishing up UFC fights I missed then I'll get on and test them out

If you're on GTA IV just create your own private freemode and go to bohan or something.

Another problem is if you reload (push b) while shooting with viking macro (keep holding shoot button too) you'll see the riticule often grows the target indicating recoil after reload

Recoil only happens when you hold the trigger too long so why is viking macro holding trigger after reloading with a macro thats suppose to just release real fast

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I've seen somewhere that 23.3 sps works great for GTA 4 carbine riffles. Lets see If I can load up this macro I made. Its set @ 23.3 sps with equal hold/release times.

Attachments

• GTA 4 RF 23.3 sps.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 2
  • GTA 4 RF 23.3 sps.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 2

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ughh hate my computer. Sorry for the double post. If my sourse is reliable this code I posted should do the trick.

If it needs fine tuned u can change sps accuratly and quickly. Just change the speed multiplier. It's @ 2.33 which equals out to 23.3 sps. If u wanted say 24.7 sps just change the speed multiplier to 2.47. See the pattern! Nice easy quick + precise. Just research the weapon sps online and set it to the speed multiplier in my example and presto.

Last edited:
Ughh hate my computer. Sorry for the double post. If my sourse is reliable this code I posted should do the trick.

If it needs fine tuned u can change sps accuratly and quickly. Just change the speed multiplier. It's @ 2.33 which equals out to 23.3 sps. If u wanted say 24.7 sps just change the speed multiplier to 2.47. See the pattern! Nice easy quick + precise. Just research the weapon sps online and set it to the speed multiplier in my example and presto.
Okay thanks bro I will try yours too just finishing up some UFC

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I looked around @ other websites and some other people say that 16.67 sps is the best speed to use. If my sample macro skips just change the speed multiplier to 1.66 or 1.67

If 1.67 skips then 1.66 should do u fine. My setup dissent go that defined to tenths of a tenth of a second (ex. 16.67 sps). @ 1.66 on the speed multiplier settings your @ 16.60 sps; @ 1.67 on the multiplier your @ 16.70 sps that .03 sps faster than 16.67 sps.

My bad if I'm confusing u but I hope to hit the target speed for u so I'm going off other company settings to see how speeds pair up. These are just some examples to use. Its all about hitting the top of the bar (maximum rate of fire) before it hiccups. Sometimes that extra .03 sps can pass the bar, that's why I'm explaining these shots per a second to you. Hope my setup helps u! Let me know how it works when u get a chance. Dont forget to try those other speed settings I posted for u. Good night I'm out till tomorrow!

I looked around @ other websites and some other people say that 16.67 sps is the best speed to use. If my sample macro skips just change the speed multiplier to 1.66 or 1.67

If 1.67 skips then 1.66 should do u fine. My setup dissent go that defined to tenths of a tenth of a second (ex. 16.67 sps). @ 1.66 on the speed multiplier settings your @ 16.60 sps; @ 1.67 on the multiplier your @ 16.70 sps that .03 sps faster than 16.67 sps.

My bad if I'm confusing u but I hope to hit the target speed for u so I'm going off other company settings to see how speeds pair up. These are just some examples to use. Its all about hitting the top of the bar (maximum rate of fire) before it hiccups. Sometimes that extra .03 sps can pass the bar, that's why I'm explaining these shots per a second to you. Hope my setup helps u! Let me know how it works when u get a chance. Dont forget to try those other speed settings I posted for u. Good night I'm out till tomorrow!
Yeah I know exactly what you mean and I'm aware of all that.

The main issue I was having though was a bit of sputter and recoil even comfortably under the games max limit.

It's like the way the macro is played or looped the recoil shouldnt be there after reloading the circle/target should never get bigger for any reason even after reloading it doesnt on any other turbo I have and use on GTA 4

I'll try both your macros out though and report back soon

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Change the loop setting to loop till button is released then terminate macro imeadiatly. By default its set to loop one more time after button is released.

Changing the loop to the first one I explained will stop the macro dead when RT is released.

Now all u need to do is find the sweet spot in your shot per second.

bonefisher

You might want a humanized rapid fire with the speed Brian was talking about to see if that sight grows on you.... sure could dial in if I had the game.... sorry!

bonefisher

Try this humanized Rapid Fire that is set on 16.66sps..

Attachments

• GTA 16.66 sps.vkm
    976 bytes · Views: 6

bonefisher

I seen some info that said some of the pistols have variable speeds ranging 450 rpm to 800 rpm depending on how fast you pull trigger.... Would you want one that changed speeds from fast to slow or other way around...

bonefisher

who ever downloaded the 16.66sps.....I put the wrong one in last night just now fixed it....need to download again and try that one...replace when asked when you re download it.....it will make a big difference!