Rechargable Battery Packs???

dillybar333

what is the most powerful battery pack out there that is not to expensive. atleast has to have enough power to run the controller for around 5 straight hours on a single charge.

thanks.

dillybar333

what is the most powerful battery pack out there that is not to expensive. atleast has to have enough power to run the controller for around 5 straight hours on a single charge.

thanks.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

dillybar333 said:

thanks.
the best battery pack would have to be recargeable double AAs

dillybar333

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
dillybar333 said:

thanks.
the best battery pack would have to be recargeable double AAs

i heard someone else on these forums put up a video on youtube and they are using a nyko rechargeable and i didnt know if nyko has more power than a microsoft or psyclone battery packs.

dillybar333

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
that was me

oh ok. does the nyko battery pack work good with the viking sleeper do you know?

and can i charge the nyko battery pack with my microsoft dual battery charge station?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

dillybar333 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
that was me

oh ok. does the nyko battery pack work good with the viking sleeper do you know?

and can i charge the nyko battery pack with my microsoft dual battery charge station?
the nyko works fine with the charge base the only advantage that the AAs have is if your using the box mag m1a1 or three/five round burst because the mod has a tendency to only fire 1 shot or it does 2 shots and on m1a1 box mag it...well if you want me to show you give me your AIM(if you got one) and ill send you a video but other than that the recharge pack on the mod works GREAT

dillybar333

i just got the charge stand for the two controllers that comes with two nyko batteries. i tried them in the mod right away and the controller connected to the xbox but the lights on the controller were so dim that i couldnt see them. so right now i am charging both batteries in two regular controllers. i got the $30 nyko charge stand is that the right one? and about how long will the batteries last in the mod?

no sorry i do not have an AIM but i do have yahoo instant messenger or you could just email it to me. which ever works for you.

thanks so much!

xPOTENTIALx

the controller wouldnt even turn on with any of my rechargeable microsoft battery packs. can someone help me with this too?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

xPOTENTIALx said:
the controller wouldnt even turn on with any of my rechargeable microsoft battery packs. can someone help me with this too?
try pushing "alow word programing" next time you install a driver

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

dillybar333 said:
i just got the charge stand for the two controllers that comes with two nyko batteries. i tried them in the mod right away and the controller connected to the xbox but the lights on the controller were so dim that i couldnt see them. so right now i am charging both batteries in two regular controllers. i got the $30 nyko charge stand is that the right one? and about how long will the batteries last in the mod?

no sorry i do not have an AIM but i do have yahoo instant messenger or you could just email it to me. which ever works for you.

thanks so much!
weird mine stay really really bright...almost blinding...but yes thats the right one