SemtexShotgun

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thats good work u got going on Bonefisher. Try taking the RB out of there, the by itself does a way better job.

Mokuro

Ok, I just tried LB Jitter and I don't think it's any faster than RB canceler. Shoots the first round fine, but after that it gets slow because of the animation in that canceler.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I did a side by side comparison and it does shoot faster than the semtex version. The first round is the slow round after that the rounds speed up significantly. U have to make a desision and sacrafic 100% consistantsy with moderate rate of fire for faster rate of fire with horrible consistancy. In my opinion its now 50% faster than regular RF method. Its the very first shoot that kills it. It will fire a regular shot at regular recovery speed till the next round rips off then its like a turbo charger after that.

Here are some tips to get the fastest rate of fire possible. The shock grenades have the fastest rate of fire because they switch on/off the fastest. Next is the concusion flash and EMP grenades then last is the smoke grenade. If u use the dextarity perk u will get a faster rate of fire. Any other LB cancler is just too slow and not practical. Try timming the rate of fire for yourself with the LB method compared to the RB method and u will see that the LB version is much faster.

If I tweak the macro any faster it will only shoot off ghost bullets. Ive exausted every type of glitch possible and this is it people. I put my guarentee the jitters are not going to get as fast as the old ones before the patch. If someone makes one it will be a sprint jitter and will be highly inconsistant and I dont consider that to be a funtionable jitter. It has to work perfect everytime all the time.

If anyone has a way to upload gameplay videos here on the forums id love to see a side by side comparison of speed agenst the RB versions and LB versions and even a dexterity version agenst a non dexterity version of the same LB macro. Then everyone can see for themselves that the LBs are more deadly than the RBs!

Last edited:

bonefisher

yea I sent out the wrong one! still work in progress! Had it real fast in private match but I tried it online and had issues!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea I tested all my online. I screwed up my ratio so bad testing all these new jitters I just reset my stats about half Hr ago. Im done with the jitters. I truely belive that this is about as good as it gets. Maybe someone will figure out how to make it shoot faster but i really dont think it will get pushed much faster than what i already have published out.

bonefisher

Funny thing is I don't even use the shot gun so much! I rather run around with the pistols! Actually BO2 I've been master prestige for about 3 months now with everything bling out! Getting bored with it ! Hope they come out with MW4 quick!

Funny thing is I don't even use the shot gun so much! I rather run around with the pistols! Actually BO2 I've been master prestige for about 3 months now with everything bling out! Getting bored with it ! Hope they come out with MW4 quick!

I hope they go the MW4 route with infinity ward... If you play BLOPS2 and then pop in MW3, MW3 looks so much better you would think it is the newest COD

God

Ok here is what i came up with off the old MW3 KSG trophy glitch. Bonefisher was the one to discover the new semtex jitter so everyone can thank him for this new glitch. His relentless persuit to fix the jitter and the reload glitch should not go un-noticed!

I have found the perfect balence of max jitter speed with no skips, reload issues, ghost bullet issues, semtex throwing issues and the dexterity issue. I have made four macros for everyone to enjoy. I will explain which each one does and what requirments are needed for operation. So here they are...............

(1). SemtexJitter: The SemtexJitter is a RT only macro. U must have a semtex and fast hands perk equipped! U can use any other perks u want with no issues.

(2). SemtexJitter-Tac V: The SemtexJitter-Tac V is a Tac & RT macro. U must have a semtex and fast hands perk equipped! U can use any other perks u want with no issues.

(3). SemtexJitter-Tac V (d) DS: The SemtexJitter-Tac V (d) DS is a Tac & RT macro. U must have a semtex and fast hands perk equipped! U can use any other perks u want with no issues. This Jitter is for default users "hints the (d) in the title". The DS stands for Dropshot. Assign macro to RT or tac and now u have a dropshot jitter!

(4). SemtexJitter-Tac V (T) DS: The SemtexJitter-Tac V (T) DS is a Tac & RT macro. U must have a semtex and fast hands perk equipped! U can use any other perks u want with no issues. This Jitter is for tactical users "hints the (T) in the title". The DS stands for Dropshot. Assign macro to RT or tac and now u have a dropshot jitter!

So this is my finalized complete jitter set. Hope everyone enjoys them. I almost hate to say it but i belive these jitters work better than the old ones before the patch LOL. Check them out and own fools!

1. Semtex makes a sound.
2. Very slow.
3. Not better than the old ones. That's your ego talking.

odingalt

Staff member
[Deleted a bunch of flames between God and white and nerdy]

I will ban God for being a **** and starting this one, and I will ban Brian for feeding the troll.

God: don't be a ****

Brian: don't feed the trolls. This is the internet. You should know better. Feed a troll and he will just troll harder. Take the high ground and ignore it.

If I have to come in and clean up any more multi page flame wars I'm just going to start banning anyone who participated in it, I don't are who started it, who's right, who's wrong, who has seniority. Grow up people. I'm tired of running an on-line daycare center in here.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

I hope they go the MW4 route with infinity ward... If you play BLOPS2 and then pop in MW3, MW3 looks so much better you would think it is the newest COD
I agree with you totally slicktrick. I pray for a new MW4 or just a new FPS where the whole COD thing isn't so played out. I dont think i will ever buy another tryarc game again. I think infinatiy ward does a way better job.