Short?

pokjbv

Ok my controller was acting a little bit funny like you would to need to press tact switches 2-3 to turn off the mod and then some times the right tact switch does not work at all when I but in a new driver. So I ran a button test and without pressing any buttons the 4th player led flashes once and the flashes 3 times. What is causing this and how much money is it going to cost to fix it.

modded matt

go into bootloader, plug in controller, and erase the chip. then reprogram it. make sure you manually erase it first.

IrishStyle

pokjbv have you had this problem for a while? I think I remember you having this problem before. Have you opened a support ticket?

pokjbv

IrishStyle said:
pokjbv have you had this problem for a while? I think I remember you having this problem before. Have you opened a support ticket?
Yeah I have but they cant do anything because it is out of warranty :cry: .

IrishStyle

Well you can send it to one of us DIY guys or back to viking. I would send fredrow a pm and see what he would want for a repair. Where are you located bro?

modded matt

I think fred is tied up with school at the mo. send him a pm. if he declines, I can redo it if your in the statesI wont do international shipping, but it will be two weeks before I can get to it as I am in the middle of a master piece for a disabed gamer. (im talking relocated right stick, seperated and relocated face buttons, externally ported dpad so it can be controlled with head or feet, and ported bumpers)

pokjbv

I will send a pm to Fredrow and see what he says.I am locted in Texas an modded matt it seems that you have a lot of work.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

modded matt said:
I think fred is tied up with school at the mo. send him a pm. if he declines, I can redo it if your in the statesI wont do international shipping, but it will be two weeks before I can get to it as I am in the middle of a master piece for a disabed gamer. (im talking relocated right stick, seperated and relocated face buttons, externally ported dpad so it can be controlled with head or feet, and ported bumpers)
dayum :lol:

odingalt

Staff member
pokjbv said:
Ok my controller was acting a little bit funny like you would to need to press tact switches 2-3 to turn off the mod and then some times the right tact switch does not work at all when I but in a new driver. So I ran a button test and without pressing any buttons the 4th player led flashes once and the flashes 3 times. What is causing this and how much money is it going to cost to fix it.

Be sure to power up the controller using the guide button with the test code on there. The test code will actually start running as soon as you pop the batteries in (giving false indications). Be sure to power up the controller then look to see if there are any flashing codes.

E

pokjbv

odingalt said:
pokjbv said:

Be sure to power up the controller using the guide button with the test code on there. The test code will actually start running as soon as you pop the batteries in (giving false indications). Be sure to power up the controller then look to see if there are any flashing codes.

E
I put the button test on the controller then I remove the PNC cable and then I power up the controller with guide button and I get the same results.

modded matt

ben heck beat me to it......but I am going to finish and provide my project for comparison., but yea no problem, its freds show around here, I was just trying to help take some of the preasure off him.

odingalt

Staff member
pokjbv said:

Do you have all the same problems using one of the old legacy drivers? I'm just wondering if it's a hardware problem or a software thing.

When did you buy your mod, so long as you haven't tampered with it and you bought it in the last three months we should be able to fix it up for you (or the original shop that you bought it from if it wasn't viking360) Hit up the folks on the osticket system, you'll get the fine installers that work in the shop. I just work in the lab now :)

E

IrishStyle

He has said in previous threads that the all in one was working and the problem was with a custom hex. Not sure if that's the case still or if it has completly stopped working.

Fredrow

Dude I'm not sure what's up with this guy? I have offered to fix his controller for him. I have even went out of my way to extend hand out to help him 4 different times. Each time I have sent him a message, all he does is take my question, then turn it into another question aimed back at me!!! So I take it this guy loves his controller how it is working now!!!

Xx Binno xX

Sounds like he just didn't no how to use it. Kinda like me when i got my first viking mod lol. I was attacking fredrow like no other. Sorry man.

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
Sounds like he just didn't no how to use it. Kinda like me when i got my first viking mod lol. I was attacking fredrow like no other. Sorry man.

Shit it's all good...... I guess it all got evened out when I was giving you shit about that Nasty, Dirty, Dog hair, flea infested controller you sent to me!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Xx Binno xX

:lol: Yeah dude I opened that controller right, dude omg there was hair like stuck in the rumble sticks n shit and it was dirty as fuck. Its not my controller now its my friends hahahaha