Short?

pokjbv

Fredrow said:
Dude I'm not sure what's up with this guy? I have offered to fix his controller for him. I have even went out of my way to extend hand out to help him 4 different times. Each time I have sent him a message, all he does is take my question, then turn it into another question aimed back at me!!! So I take it this guy loves his controller how it is working now!!!
Sorry about that it.I am a very annoy person to talk too. I thinking about putting a light ring in it ,Do you think you can help Fredrow if you have time and I wouldn't turn your question to question aimed at you.

Fredrow

pokjbv said:
Sorry about that it.I am a very annoy person to talk too. I thinking about putting a light ring in it ,Do you think you can help Fredrow if you have time and I wouldn't turn your question to question aimed at you.

Email me at FREDROW425@east-seattle-electronics.com

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
pokjbv said:

Email me at FREDROW425@east-seattle-electronics.com
I still can't see it LOL :p