Snaking Macro

mattyboy76

Ill give it a go later :)

here are some tips for you so you can give it a go as well. essay alert :D

When I was making this in the first place it took me ages to figure how snaking actually works(the holding crouch and double tapping A) I think this works because the first A is pressed as the person goes from standing to crouch, and cancels that, the second A is pressed when the person should be going from crouching to prone and cancels that. As far as I can tell I've got the A's in the correct place, I did have many attempts before where the A's are not in the right place and this can lead to the player double crouching or jumping about like a mad man.

I read somewhere that you said your friends saw you bouncing up a bit when using this snake? This could be because I tried to get the delay between crouching as long as possible for online to make it easier to shoot people and not be bobbing up and down too much making aiming pretty much impossible. So it may just be a case of shortening the LED light to make the delay between each crouch shorter.

Like I said I'll give it a go at some point today ill even try some of my previous attempts at snaking on zombies to see what happens. Just thought Id chuck all this on here for you too read in case it helps :D

Wolfie

I don't play BlackOps (or any COD anymore) and have never used a macro controller. So what, in technical details, is a snaking mod? What does it do, controller wise and what does it accomplish in-game. Just asking so I can learn.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Its just a repeated sequence of B, A, A buttons presses over and over at a controlled specific speed that makes look like your moving around on your stomach like a snake. The sequence also makes a glitch were in zombie mode the computer A.I cannot hit u. In multiplayer it can be used to avoid being shot by sentry guns or killed by attack dogs. Also it can give the appearance that you player looks dead if u do not move. say your playing search and destroy u could try to camp next to the bomb plant zone and play dead and an opposing enemy might pass u by as a already killed player and u can do like stealth defuses. Thats about it.

Wolfie

Thanks Brian. Haven't played COD since WAW in 2009 when I walked away from the series. The campaigns were getting shorter and shorter and less fulfilling. I am not a big fan of online KobK games. Play them once in a while just not often. Though the BO2 looks like it might be interesting.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
BO2 snaking was just patched in online multi-player but if your into campaign mode i made a zombie aim (auto-aim) u can use and it will lock your aim on enemies and it will sick to them till their killed and it will auto detect the next closest enemy then lock onto him and so fourth.

Boricua

Just out of curiosity... has anyone messed with the snake glitch lately? I saw a random video on youtube of this doing it but only while standing still. The video is about 2 months old.