Super Street Fighter 4

I can't say I can help you out there, sounds tricky though. If you can do, hammer to High Jump, you should try recording it and see if that helps.

Well, don't worry about it now, I managed to get it.

Also, I know you're working on Honda right now. But when you get started on Blanka, I just wanted to give you a head start. Enjoy! :cool:

Just finished E.Honda. Will start working on Blanka tomorrow. I'm definitely going to redo Ryu and Ken's videos and put them in for the more recent 2 when I can.

Well, good luck to you man. This controller has been the best investment I ever made. As I'm typing this, I'm down to one trial: Juri #24. I beat really easy when I had a PS3, but now, I'm not sure how to approach this. I'll figure it out though.

Anyway, let me know if Blanka 24 works for you, and if you need any help with any of the others, let me know, OK? :D

Pyroman515 said:
Sure will. I hope Juri 24 will work out for you. It's too bad the Xbox 360's D-pad is complete garbage.

This is true. However, the controller has gotten me through a lot of trials I never thought I could get through, especially El Fuerte 24!

One word of caution though. I finished Dan 23 and 24 as well as Sakura 23 yesterday, and with the Viking, they're probably the hardest I had to configure. Just to warn you. I still have Sakura 23 stored somewhere in case you need it.

Update: I got Juri 24 in about 40 minutes. Had to split it into 2 parts though. The software wouldn't let me get anything after the FADC. But, I'm done! :D

Yes and No, some of them will only work in the perfect situation. So if they block, or you are off target by the smallest margin it won't come out right and you'll be stuck with the macro playing and probably be punished for it. If you want to use any of them online, stick to the simple special moves, and don't do anything with links because they probably won't work. What character do you play? I can make a little set for you that'll probably help you online.

KGershkoff said:
Well, don't worry about it now, I managed to get it.

Also, I know you're working on Honda right now. But when you get started on Blanka, I just wanted to give you a head start. Enjoy! :cool:

Thanks for #24! I tweeked it a little bit because I'm OCD like that but it worked first try. Thanks.

NYjetsNY1

Pyroman515 said:
So if they block, or you are off target by the smallest margin it won't come out right and you'll be stuck with the macro playing and probably be punished for it.

You can cancel a macro by switching pages, just in case you didn't know. Also, make sure you upload everything to the library. I know you have a lot already in there but the more the merrier! Thanks for everything guys.

Pyroman515 said:
Thanks for #24! I tweeked it a little bit because I'm OCD like that but it worked first try. Thanks.

No prob. That was probably the toughest of the Blanka Trials, even more than 23!

NYjetsNY1 said:
Also, make sure you upload everything to the library. I know you have a lot already in there but the more the merrier! Thanks for everything guys.

I understand that. However, most of the trials that I have are still a ways from Pyroman515 considering he's going in order of the characters in the game. I'm still going to help him, it's just that I focused on the harder ones instead of the easier ones, and I send them to Pyroman so we can complete the set (Provided he gives me credit, of course lol).

Once MvC3 comes out, I'll work on that Mission Mode or whatever they have, and I'll upload those. Is that OK?

Just thought I'd give an update.
Guile by far was the most frustrating. That stupid one where you start with the sonic boom then have to dash and jump was very difficult to get the timing down, and all those flash kick to super/ultras were a pain to get the motions down. I doubt Dhalsim will be any easier though.

NYjetsNY1

Pyroman515 said:
Guile by far was the most frustrating. That stupid one where you start with the sonic boom then have to dash and jump was very difficult to get the timing down, and all those flash kick to super/ultras were a pain to get the motions down. I doubt Dhalsim will be any easier though.

Thanks for all the help.

If you need to disable buttons, Idk why you would, but should you need to, read the entire thread. viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2773

Pyroman515 said:

Why didn't you ask for my help? I would've given you some ideas on how to do some of them. But you got through Guile, so you're on a roll.

Nice job! :mrgreen:

Dhalsim has been uploaded! :D The last 2 were a pain in the rear.

Note on the trials: #22, 23, AND 24 must be done in the corner; AND for #23, you must be around 2/3 to 3/4 screen distance from the dummy. Otherwise, it won't work.

I don't know how to put those notes in the macro sets, so I just wanted to give a heads up.

Anyway, Balrog is next!

Hey, just giving an update.

I'm on Balrog #22, and I'm having real trouble connecting the Dash Straight to the Super move (Crazy Buffalo).
I'm still working on it though.

Update: I just finished Vega, and uploaded it to the Library. Still haven't figured out Balrog yet, will get back to him later. Sagat is next!

odingalt

Staff member
KGershkoff said:
I don't know how to put those notes in the macro sets, so I just wanted to give a heads up.

In the Viking software, click on the grey gear and put your comments in the section entitled Comments.

Those comments will automatically be added to the description of the macro when you upload it to the on-line macro library.