support ticket is seriously pisssin me off

odingalt

Staff member
sly3571 said:
thank you fredrow i guess erasing it helped that is the one thing no one said to do in there lists sorry if i came off like a dick head i have been under a lot of stress latley
it is not easy being 31 and taking care of a disabled family member i guess my anger towards my personal life got twisted in this if i have offended anyone i am sorry

Sometimes the ticket system gets to be a mess. By the time people make it to our ticket center they are so mad they can't see straight :), we answer ten of those every day. Out of ten, ten of them turn out to be that the controllers are working fine. In a week out of 100 tickets we end up with maybe 1-2 returns. Out of those returns, they are usually again either a controller that was working fine. About one per week is from a kid popping open the controller and trying a shell swap, then pinching/ripping all the wires off the install :).

We do have legitimate returns that are a faulty install and every once in awhile microsoft sells us a controller that goes defective after a couple of weeks of gameplay. We just have to throw up all the possibilities before taking a return. Back in late 2009 we used to just send a pre-printed return shipping label on the first ticket every time; we stopped doing that when 30% of customers wouldn't use the label, and of the 70% that did send it back, 98% of the time the controllers had nothing wrong with them :).

If you are out there and have a legitimate problem even after trying all the tips in the forums and from the osticket, stick with it, support will take your controller back into the shop and make the repairs for free as quickly as they can.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
sly3571 said:
thank you fredrow i guess erasing it helped that is the one thing no one said to do in there lists sorry if i came off like a dick head i have been under a lot of stress latley
it is not easy being 31 and taking care of a disabled family member i guess my anger towards my personal life got twisted in this if i have offended anyone i am sorry

Dude it's all good, everyone on here thinks Im dick anyways.......
i dont either...you may think i do but i know your probably just frustrated at me :lol: