Taking Quick Reload Macro Requests.

simvida

Anyone want to try a fast reload for the UMP45 - NO SOH. Let me know what you think. All credit would go to MJ23KB24 for the instructional video. Thanks

Attachments

• UMP45NoSOH.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 19

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Anyone want to try a fast reload for the scar - L. I clocked it at roughly 1.7 seconds - NO SOH. Let me know what you think. All credit would go to MJ23KB24 for the instructional video. Thanks

Hey man I dont want full credit in the macro just a shout out for helping you out. You still made the macro so no need to give me all the credit.

simvida

Anyone want to try a fast reload for the PP90M1 - NO SOH. Let me know what you think. All credit goes to MJ23KB24. Thanks

Attachments

• PP90M1NoSOH.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 25

simvida

Sure - Have you tried them? I do not like to use SOH as I would rather use Blind Eye that is why I made the No SOH.

akirahiroshima

I will be trying this tonight when i get off. I am enjoying learning how to create these macros. If you don't mind can i pick yoyur brain for a second. Can you explain the whole sps and how to slow down or speed them up?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ok the lines in the editor are speed multipliers. The lines closest to the left make the macro faster also the gears are the speed multipliers the higher the number the faster. Hope that helped!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
There you go assign to X and add a tac switch if needed. Sorry for it being so late I was busy.

Attachments

• M4NoSoH.vkm
    560 bytes · Views: 9

maximus

Thank you going to try it out this evening! I just got this Controller this past Monday and love it, so glad I went with the Macro as I can program it for any game... Going to try a MK-14 Anti Recoil macro after watching your video...

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thank you going to try it out this evening! I just got this Controller this past Monday and love it, so glad I went with the Macro as I can program it for any game... Going to try a MK-14 Anti Recoil macro after watching your video...

The MK-14 anti recoils are really simple so you can do it with ease I feel. Your welcome though.Im always here if you need anything!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah I will try to get one done. Very busy on the weekdays so I will try to get it to you ASAP.