Teeeeeebow. Woaaaaah.

GJUnLeAsHeD

Hilarious worth a view
[video=youtube;jD6B1CXXgM0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jD6B1CXXgM0#![/video]

Last edited:

x iiTryHard o

ModdingBros Member
No i think the Broncos can beat the Pats. If you looked at the last game they were beating them by 12 and then they fumbled like 2 times and lost by 20.

NYjetsNY1

is it me or does it seem that the players on the pats are either really athletic or just really darn big?!

Ever play Madden NFL 12 Franchise? Scouting, press X twice under potential? I really think Bellichick does this to find out who have the most potential for the NFL (Brady, Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Mayo, etc).

Seems Bellichick always gets the top guys in the Draft...

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ever play Madden NFL 12 Franchise? Scouting, press X twice under potential? I really think Bellichick does this to find out who have the most potential for the NFL (Brady, Gronk, Hernandez, Welker, Mayo, etc).

Seems Bellichick always gets the top guys in the Draft...
hahah probably...im not really into football as much as i used to be...but last night was just a shat-show on tebow

obo

I can't even begin to express my sadness that the broncos lost. I just wanted them to win the super bowl :( Is that too much to ask?