Test Code

theblur1

its true. from what i remember, i dont think any guns really jam in WaW with RF..
and when is it jamming with the m1a1? like once you start shooting its already jamming or after you shoot a few bullets?

BlackMamba

The M16A4 is shaking so badly in MW2 with the aim trigger pulled by firing in the Jitter mod ’slow’ or fast , is this also normal?? the weapon is not jamming or hiking at all

theblur1

then it must be set way to high in mode 8..

and yes thats what is supposed to happen with the jitter mod. it does a button glitch extremley fast so it will but a slight downfall on your aiming capabilities. i usually use it for SnD because i just find it to be not as useful for TD.. im not sure why.

BlackMamba

slight downfall I can understand but this is more than slight. it's more like epileptically shaky hands.
I know very well that there are people behind this forum that this is there life work and I am not here to spoil it for any one but if a product is faulty
why not fix it. From the viking support, apart from the mail that they will be contacting me ,I haven't heard any thing yet.

theblur1

okay youre right on that. but hence the reason its nickname is the 'parkinsons mod' or the 'shakey hands mod'.

and just be patient with them. i know youre frustrated and everything but they all need their time to be making new controllers, improving codes and managing a website and forum on top of all of that. just stay patient and they'll eventually get to you.

BlackMamba

why do say this "then it must be set way to high in mode 8." because I now remember that ,when I was installing a new driver for the first time for MW2 I got a error message saying something like ....out of range and that windows must be restarted. The same message when I install a new driver for COD5 for the first time. after this I didn't have it again

theblur1

because if you set the sps too high in mode 8 then it would probably start jamming right when you started shooting because it was trying to go too fast.
and thats weird.. where and when did the message show up?

Fredrow

I know what your talking about with the Windows thing. I had this happen to me last night. You plug the controller in and Windows tells you that it's looking for device driver update.... Are you using Windows 7??

All you have to do for the fix is get new batteries. Batteries get low on juice and to flash the chip it needs at the lowest 2.5V. And guess what is powering the CHIP?? Yup you got it, the battery pack from your controller.

BlackMamba

I got the controller on Monday and Tuesday I powered it up. played with it for 4 hours it was already installed with the all in one 8 mod and after that I started installing Duo drivers to try them out. after 3 or 4 installation I installed the Test code. then it all started. But the firing speed was before the test cod normal not fast but slow. Still after I install the test cod I must remove the battery, press right tac and guide buttons put the battery in before the controller goes in program mode. But after the first test cod I'm shooting so fast with the fully automatic weapons with rapid fire off. with the burst weapons I don't see any deference with the rapid fire off. But with the rapid fire on all semi and fully weapons are holding back, On tuesday i got the error .

BlackMamba

The works
why does the Three-and the five round burst only fire 2 round of burst and then stops with the rapid fire on?? I must then release and pull down trigger again, after every 2 burst. the rapid fire is on. I'm using the M16A4 MW2 Duo

obo

BlackMamba said:
The works
why does the Three-and the five round burst only fire 2 round of burst and then stops with the rapid fire on?? I must then release and pull down trigger again, after every 2 burst. the rapid fire is on. I'm using the M16A4 MW2 Duo

you dont need to have burst on when using an m16a4 as it already fires in bursts, if your looking for a fully automatic m16a4, then use jitter, or if your just looking for it to keep firing without having to pull each burst, just have slow/fast rapidfire on

BlackMamba

Thanks but jitter is for gamers who needed their head examine, slaw/fast rapid fir isn't working for me because the weapon is holding in so badly that even if throwing a stone if possible in MW2 will be faster killing object.

BlackMamba

This is what I received from SUPPORT :

Wed, Jan 27 2010 7:44pm - Viking360.com Staff
M1A1 - COD5? COD5 has to run special software. The special software only on Mode 1 "all in one". Or it is included with the COD5 specific code. So when you choose Mode 8 "all in one", this does not run the special COD5 software. Speed > 8 will be a problem on COD5 in Mode 8. On Mode 1 the speed is automatic 11.5 which is maximum for COD5

On COD6, the jitter mod. The shaking is normal. The jitter mod uses the reload exploit to increase speed. I only give jitter mod because users request it. All mod shop jitter mod shake like this.

Your problem with the test code is normal. You do not need to load test code each time between other drivers.

E

Wed, Jan 27 2010 9:24pm - Viking360.com Staff
RapidFire is designed for single-fire / non-automatic only. Controller and software are not designed for use on weapons that are already automatic.

With exception of jitter mod fast, which can be used on 3-round burst weapon such as Famas.

BlackMamba

CONCLUSION

FREDROW, IRISHSTYLE AND OBO WHERE ALSO TELLING THE SAME THING .

IF YOU ARE MW2 PLAYER AND YOU ARE FUN OF THE SHOTGUNS AND SNIPING THEN IS THE VIKING 360 THE BEST THING TO HAVE IN YOUR GAMING ASSORTMENT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH BOTH AND YOU PLAY MW2 THEN IS BETTER TO MOVE ON .
IF YOU PLAY GEARS OF WAR THEN IS THE VIKING 360 ALSO A GOOD GEAR TO HAVE.
IF YOU PLAY COD WW THEN BUY BUY BUY THIS DEFINITELY

I PLAY THE MW2 BUT NOT FUN OF THE SHOTGUN AND SNIPER. MAYBE IS TIME TO LEARN BOTH.
GOW2 IS MY FIRST LOVE OF PLAYING ON THE XBOX 360. I WILL BE GOING BACK SOON TO MY FIRST LOVER OF ALL MODERN XBOX 360 GAMES

THANKS GUYS FOR ALL YOUR HELP

MY APOLOGIES TOE AL IF I DIDN'T MENTION YOUR GAME. IF YOU KNOW MORE GAMES THAT THIS CONTROLLER IS BEST USE FOR, FEEL FREE.
DON'T KILL DE MASSINGER IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ME. THERE ARE THOSE WHO ARE THE CREATORS.
support

RapidFire is designed for single-fire weapons only. Controller and software are not designed for use on weapons that are already automatic
With exception of jitter mod fast, which can be used on 3-round burst weapon such as Famas

Well you do know that if you use rapid fire on guns that are already full-auto its going to mess with the rate of fire, and its going to seem really weird shooting. Thats because your not suppose to use the rapid fire on guns that are already full-auto.... You need to really only use rapid-fire on guns that are SINGLE SHOT.....

Me
indeed I have in all preset of MW2 jamming and hiking with fully/ same automatic weapons. Also with the fall. The preset that viking wrote aren't working for me. sorry the jitter did but that I wrote that those people using the jitter must have their head examined, I mend all of it. The weapon is shaking 2 cm to the left and two cm to the right. Sorry if you are a programmer and someone ask for request and you will grant it and the END result is the jitter!!!!!! Sorry then you should have your head examined to. The viking 360 product must be a brand and not a jokers product. This is mine opinion. Ok nothing works for me in MW2 with the rapid fire. OK. But in COD5 , wow this viking 360 product can shoot. No any weapon is jamming or hiking , even if your not using it for the rapid fire . In the programmable mod you can't program any gun but this doesn't matter because the viking preset is more than enough.
I will soon return to play GOW 2 and hoop fully to see GOW 3.

My thanks to IrishStyle. Keep on the good work. Try to call out mine name if we should meet on the battlefield (before I shoot you dawn ), there are few good men on this mother earth. Keep and stay honest and let your answers to questions stay neutral .

theblur1

don't forget the FAL when talking about MW2 ! :lol:
and this controller is also good for cod4.
ive yet to try it on halo yet. and im sure the smackdown vs raw code helps for some games that involve button mashing!

Fredrow

I use my Viking controller all the time and I only play MW2 as of now.

I use high rate of fire with the M16
I use the slow rate with the FAL
I use it on other guns too but I cant remember right now, it will come to me and I will post again later....
Also I use all the time the fast re-load..... ONE THING TO REMEMBER IS THAT THE VIKING CONTROLLER IS NOT JUST FOR RAPID FIRE.....