TESTING RF's

SHawking

Also, I just checked out your macro set above today mate, and that is a great (and diverse) set-up of guns!

Just a quick question regarding the akimbo macro though - in the complete weapons thread, I hope to have both a akimbo and single-gun RF macro for each pistol (as you don't unlock the dual-wield attachment for the pistols until the very end of the weapon's prestige). If I were to simply remove the LT functions of the akimbo macros you provided above (say in the timeline editor), would that effectively make the akimbo RF macro a single-pistol RF macro?

I don't want you to think that you have to do all of the work mate, so I want to help out in whatever way I can, and so I thought I could make the single-gun RF macros for the pistols if the above thinking of mine is correct :)

bonefisher

The way your thinking is correct except for the five/seven pistols! For some reason there way apart on the speed between the tac 45 and the five/ seven which the tac45 stays the same speed and the five/seven is way faster as a single! Bump up the multiplier speed up in the editor for that weapon and test it til it starts skipping then bring it back down til no skips!

bonefisher

Once you speed up and get the five/ seven down try testing it with the M8a1 to see if you like how it shoots!

SHawking

So, it took me a few long hours last night (my first time making/editing a macro), but I wanted to get it perfect (i.e. the fastest macro it could be and one that worked every time). Below is the Turbo M8A1 RF macro, which now shoots without any delays between the bursts. I also tried your idea of using the Turbo AN-94 macro Bonefisher, but whilst it was faster than the original M8A1 macro you posted mate, it was slower than the one below. If you - or anyone - could test it and let me know that it also works for you, that would be great (for me it tested perfectly within both Custom Games and Online Multiplayer). Also, if I haven't said so already, thanks for providing the original macro mate - without that, none of this would have been possible :)

View attachment MA8A1 TURBO RF.vkm

I also made a RF macro for the single TAC-45 pistol, which is the fastest you can shoot the gun without it stuttering. I plan on also making a RF for the Executioner at some point today (turns out making macros is kind of addictive ha! :D), which should mean that there is a RF macro (both single and akimbo) for every single pistol, bar the KAP-40 (which doesn't need RF).

View attachment TAC-45 RF (SINGLE).vkm

Hope it helps the community.

bonefisher

SHawking I'll give it a test when I get some sleep meanwhile you can try this one!

Attachments

• TURBO M8A1.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 13

bonefisher

Most of the time I match pistols with guns so when switch back and fourth there firing full force but sometime you can't do the matching just perfect every time!

SHawking

Hey Bonefisher; apologies for being so absent from the forums as of late mate, work has been keeping me away from both the game and the macro side of things sadly :(

However, I have Sunday off from work, so I'll be dedicating the day to doing two things; the first is finally compiling the Black Ops 2 Weapons thread we talked about and the second, testing out your new Hammer and AN-94 macros! I've also already tried out/tested your RF macro for the SWAT-556 mate - which is my new favorite gun in the game after its recent patch buff - and I was wondering if it was possible to make the gun even faster (maybe through reducing the burst delay and/or increasing the firing speed perhaps)? Basically, sort of like the updates you did to the AN-94 macro.

Thanks for any help :D

bonefisher

Yeah I've been working on the SWAT and M8A1 to try to set it back to default to make it faster which I'm close for the M8A1 but not for the SWAT! Been working 7 days a week kinda kill my macro building time! Will get it some or another!