This type rune possible

Firstly please be easy as don't have forge software as of yet my berserker is on order (can't wait for it to arrive!!)

I'm wondering if its possible to create runes depending on certain criteria.

for example can I create rune's which work depending on other factors such as which direction i'm already holding the LS in?

Basically I want to create runes for FIFA skill moves and the directions your moving affects the direction of the combo.

Is this at all possible or would I have to create all different rune's based on direction moving?

bonefisher

Have not played FIFA but you can make all kinds of moves into one rune....When the record feature gets up and running you could just record what you want and playback tricks you created.

I understand they will go moves can go into the rune without a problem, but is there a way to take into account the direction the LS is pointed when I activate the rune with a tac button, it's kind of difficult to explain.

For example if your moving to the left a skill move might be RS Right then Down, but the same skill move when moving to the left RS Left then Up, and of course there is 8 directions you can be running in.

So would be difficult to arrange 8 runes for 1 skill move

Last edited:

bonefisher

Ok! Here is the simple answer if you can do this movement on your own when playing.....you can make something in all directions by editing the timeline for your skilled move then putting into play on whatever direction...I checked out some skilled moves on you tube...you are going to be real busy making...LOL! You could do some amazing moves and even make a new one to show case once you get used too the editing... like putting something on your RS movement plus inhibiting when doing something else....REAL HARD TO EXPLAIN but think you could go WILD with this game making COOL stuff!

yea figured would be a lot of work, and thanks for the answers I guess the only way I'll find out the best way of doing I need is through a lot of trial and error and see where it takes me

modded matt

Dont get me wrong, there is alot you can do, but playing a rune only if you are walking left is not one of them. you can play a rune if you walk left. does that make since?

to be honest not really, but I'm guessing a lot more will make sense once I get my hands on the software and am able to experiment. Originally I wasn't to fussed then I saw this cronusmax device appears to be able to do it, so figured would be nice if could do it directly on the control itself.

Worst case maybe I could just use the cronusmax for those 'skills' not sure if you can that with this control and use the tac buttons etc, but again testing is key

bonefisher

You actually can place your rune that can play on your left movement but will still play default role move left....yeah once you get going you'll see what can be done. I'm sure it will blow cronus away.

Oh yea I have no doubt what so ever it will be a lot better than cronus, plus its for the long haul will be able to use it for anything and everything during the xbox one life time and no where near as limited as something like cronus, price seemed quite high at first but when I actually thought about it I think its very reasonable pricing. Just can't wait to get my hands on it.

Also do you happen to have any drop shot runes made for Ghosts? my son keeps telling me he wants this type of rune.

I got access to the forge website and have been playing around it looks fantastic, But I'd like to know if any of you with experience would know if this type of playback would work in regards to using skills in certain direction?

I would have this playback command on for when I was running left (already pushing left stick left) then if I hit button2 would this activate the rune?

9r3RSXp.png

bonefisher

I got access to the forge website and have been playing around it looks fantastic, But I'd like to know if any of you with experience would know if this type of playback would work in regards to using skills in certain direction?

I would have this playback command on for when I was running left (already pushing left stick left) then if I hit button2 would this activate the rune?

9r3RSXp.png
Yes this would activate the rune.

Great to hear my berserker should be here this/next week I'll be creating lots of fifa skill runes/packs I can get them uploaded to the dropbox's I was added to if anyone is interested.

modded matt

yes, as bone said, that will activate your macro sequence. you will have to press left on the stick and press tact #2 at the same time.... but if your combo includes directional presses, you may have some issues if your finger is still pressing left while the macro is playing because the controller cannot override the physical button press.

Ah yes I can see what you mean, won't really know the effects until I am able to give it a try for real... hoping controller comes before weekend but have my doubts guessing its stuck in customs or something :(

bonefisher

You always can have the rune set up for running once until you release and tap again so it will run with the flow of the active button default press.

odingalt

Staff member
yes, as bone said, that will activate your macro sequence. you will have to press left on the stick and press tact #2 at the same time.... but if your combo includes directional presses, you may have some issues if your finger is still pressing left while the macro is playing because the controller cannot override the physical button press.

The modchip can "override" your analog buttons, like joystick directions and your trigger pulls.

(The modchip cannot "override" the "digital" button presses like left and right stick center click, XYBA, d-pad, etc.)

Thanks for the replies guys, sounds like it should work perfect for what 'm after, will update you once I'm able to try out my theories properly

modded matt

The modchip can "override" your analog buttons, like joystick directions and your trigger pulls.

(The modchip cannot "override" the "digital" button presses like left and right stick center click, XYBA, d-pad, etc.)

But in forge, how would you tell it to release the joystick left?