This type rune possible

odingalt

Staff member
But in forge, how would you tell it to release the joystick left?

I think you draw a joystick action but then just leave the direction dot directly in the middle (Dead center). (If this doesn't work this way then I would consider it a bug to be fixed).

bonefisher

This was working on the old forge but haven't tried this on new forge. Yes just draw a dead directional line.

Got my berkserker today and already in love with it thanks viking team :D

The methods suggested here are so far working great, a lot of trial and error but am slowly getting there. just wanted to say thank your for your replies

When using directions on thumbsticks the guide says always pick start and end point.... My question is how does it transition between the two?

Example start point: UP, end point : Right

Will it move in circular motion around the side (clockwise)?

Also if I wanted to rotate (anti clockwise) from UP to DOWN rather than just go directly down.

I'm guessing you add extra points along the time line to guide it part of the way? any advice on timescale I would need to do basic rotations.

bonefisher

That is correct on the way your thinking. For the clockwise rotation make a turn by point to point gradually spinning in the direction to what ever you desire 90 .180. 360 degree turn.. Also works on either sticks for up and down movements... Does require lots of testing to get just right though.. Works off sensitivity....