treyarch sucks

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol I play capure the flag and domination... They're not in hardcore. Also, hardcore is a bit fast to die in my opinion, you get a choice between 1 shot kills and 4 or 5 shots kill... I think the best balance is 3 shots kill.

NYjetsNY1

too bad u dont have a viking
FAL = 1 shot kill headshot
2 shot kill close up
3 shots far away... modded is just so insane...

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
2 shot kill close up
trust me even with a mod it still takes too long.....CoD4 G3 with stopping power vs stopping power = 2 shot kill at any range.

apcoop7

I agree Treyarch has yet to make a good COD game. Only reason I play black ops is because it's a new COD. I overplayed the other ones, I might have to go back to playing MW2 and using the riot shield.

BTW, COD4 was the best one

PS3andCOD

Contributor
NYjetsNY1 said:
2 shot kill close up

Lol you don't need a mod to own with that... I do it all the time, have the fall camo for the FAL without a mod. But that's MW2, which as I said, seemed to have slightly more powerful guns. Also, you know if you use the holographic sight it actually boosts the damage to 2 hits at any range? Even blinged with a silencer... That was my favorite class in MW2, even without mods.

NYjetsNY1

yeah i use that too in MW2 (ik about the holo sight), but im talking about black ops FN FAL... wicked insane with a mod, without its trash as well as m14, and in mw2 u dont need a mod to own with fal but it OWNS with a mod

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Right.. The semiautos suck in black ops, I guess I forgot. The semiautos, shotguns and snipers don't really match the other groups...

Im just excited to see people who are happy with their mod. Makes me so excited to get ready to use mine. Im ready to poop on some kids with my dropshot mod and FN FAL. Make a 10th prestige cry lol

Remmnever

I've been smoking people with my FN FAL with a 3-shot burst turned on with my Raven duo. Looks like my macro controller from Fredrow will be here early next week and I can tweak it a little bit. Then when the new update comes out I will throw in some anti-recoil. I'm psyched.