[TUTORIALS] Including Making Your Own Fast Reload / Anti-Recoil

zxIcyshadow

I successfully made an anti recoil for your newest mk14 rapid fire, and i'm attempting an mp7 red dot sight/range anti recoil as well (I cant get the stupid amount of pull-down right).

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Nice keep trying you will get it eventually! Im thankful that you thought the tutorial was useful.

zxIcyshadow

Haha I perfected it! Mp7 with Rapid fire and Range. Anti Recoil to the max. Should work as long as youre using rapid fire and NOT Kick. Sensitivity 4 though hahaha How do I upload it?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Haha I perfected it! Mp7 with Rapid fire and Range. Anti Recoil to the max. Should work as long as youre using rapid fire and NOT Kick. Sensitivity 4 though hahaha How do I upload it?

Hit go advanced and then find the button that says upload attachment and hit upload find the file and upload it.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thats good that you figured out how to upload hopefully we can get this thread big with anti-recoils!

NYjetsNY1

Title fixed. Would you guys rather have two seperate threads- one for anti-recoil/fast reloads or both in the same thread like it is currently?

zxIcyshadow

My personally opinion would be that if they were in two seperate threads, people would have a much easier time finding what theyre looking for.

Ashley78

have tried to make a anti recoil for the hand guns is it possible to do or is it too much kick tried the 44 and the Desert eagle but does not seem to work tried the method with ur rapid fire macro but does not seem to do much even with 10 sens and full down on the right stick.

LMAO MODS

thanks for the help i still have probs with my rapid fires lmao this shoud help and it will really help if you upload a rapid fire one....cant wait again thanks for the help

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
have tried to make a anti recoil for the hand guns is it possible to do or is it too much kick tried the 44 and the Desert eagle but does not seem to work tried the method with ur rapid fire macro but does not seem to do much even with 10 sens and full down on the right stick.

I might try making one, I have never tried making one with a pistol.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
thanks for the help i still have probs with my rapid fires lmao this shoud help and it will really help if you upload a rapid fire one....cant wait again thanks for the help

Anytime man I will be making a rapid fire one soon so stay tuned and be on the lookout!

Ashley78

would be so good if u could make anti recoil for the 44 and desert eagle on rapid fire but i dont think u can maybe if u slow the rapid fire a bit it might work thanks for all the help all u guys and the viking crew are so helpful.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
would be so good if u could make anti recoil for the 44 and desert eagle on rapid fire but i dont think u can maybe if u slow the rapid fire a bit it might work thanks for all the help all u guys and the viking crew are so helpful.

Yep anytime Im always willing to give something a shot.