UPDATED! Jitter XYY Sprint SHOTGUN MASTER!

Boricua

Try the Ultra out with the S12 it is killin it!

Will have to try that one and see if it works better. Don't get me wrong, the macro works as intended its just im not use to the running forwards while shooting it messes me up sometimes when the enemy moves around me. and sometimes the gun messes up and it doesn't wanna shoot especially if im around a weapon in the ground which is quite a lot lol.

bonefisher

Will have to try that one and see if it works better. Don't get me wrong, the macro works as intended its just im not use to the running forwards while shooting it messes me up sometimes when the enemy moves around me. and sometimes the gun messes up and it doesn't wanna shoot especially if im around a weapon in the ground which is quite a lot lol.
I run Light Weight, Scavenger and Dexterity! The only time I had problems is only when out of breath! I take little stops here and there along the way! Now if I run run it will show up and not shoot over guns! Took me a little to stop my bad habit of run run everywhere which that's what I do!

Boricua

I run Light Weight, Scavenger and Dexterity! The only time I had problems is only when out of breath! I take little stops here and there along the way! Now if I run run it will show up and not shoot over guns! Took me a little to stop my bad habit of run run everywhere which that's what I do!

will try this out man. thanks for the tips! would u recommend the s12 with ultra over the 870?

bonefisher

I love my 870 but I get less in trouble with the S12! They did beef up a few patches ago the s12 which I like running a silenced class on that and works great!

DirtyyDann

learning the forums

hey I tried my best not to come and ask in a random forum but how do I make my own thread and post things cus I cant figure it out. (I was never the one to learn forums) lol.