Viking360 Controllers in UK - RapidControllers.co.uk

Ben

Re: ~UK~ Viking360 Controllers - Made To Order ~UK~

Hi Reaver!
Taking a duo apart is a very tricky process seeing as the buttons are soldered to the board and glued to the case & if you wanted it sprayed you would need to remove the button's otherwise things could get messy. The guy's over at CG don't like doing rapidfire controller's either as they are liable if they break it accidently etc so I doubt you will be able to get it sprayed im afraid :/

Reaver

Fair do's thats understandable, do u sell just the duo kits on their own?

Ben

Yer sorry about that :/.

I sell them occasionally, depends on my chip stock level ;)

Reaver

Got an idea for a retro transformers controller with the autobot logo on one handgrip and decepticon on the other. Thinking of using a xcm shell with all the lights and try to put another logo in the central power button whatever thats called. Can a viking be used in an xcm with all the led's or are the power requirements too high? or too fidley?

Reaver

Ah no good then, thats a shame, wonder if i can just use the buttons and the leds and use a normal case for the spray job or if the whole xcm body is different and the buttons are not compatable

Ben

Hmm I think that is possible as the button's should just come out right?

I need to get hold of a XCM case to play around with :/

KillerMackem

If I paid you, would you be able to replace the white shell on my Duo for an official OEM Microsoft red controller shell?

Ben

KillerMackem said:
If I paid you, would you be able to replace the white shell on my Duo for an official OEM Microsoft red controller shell?

If you find the shell (I can't find them anywhere!). That sound's fine! If you do find a Official MS red controller could you give me a link to the source I will buy some in if they have good stock/price :)

Ben

That does look tempting, I may buy a few and then if i swap shells for you I just charge you the swap cost + the shell price?

Ben

Ok I decided against buying the shells as they would work out as £16 each and I don't think most people are prepared to pay that for a red shell (I know I most certainly would but still :p).

Call it, £13?... £10 for the swap - £3 for the postage back?

KillerMackem

Sounds good. I may wait until you start offering the 3.5mm jack mod (Whenever that may be) Perhaps it would be worth buying a few and seeing how it works out?

Ben

Yer I may do, I have some lying around so I'll have a go at installing one at some point ;)

Ben

~*~ PRICE CRASH ~*~

All Price's Have Been Reduced!

~*~ PRICE CRASH ~*~

Ben

I did.. but then I had barely a sale in one week! So I decided to drop them down & I have already had 4 sales in the last 24 hours.. so yeah Haa