Viking360 Controllers in UK - RapidControllers.co.uk

obo

Re: ~UK~ Viking360 Controllers - Made To Order ~UK~

people are naturally cheap asses lol
especially on the internet. its so bad. if i ever need to sell my viking, i bet i could sell it on ebay for like 50 bucks less than market, and get a sale within a day lol

Ben

Re: OFFICIAL UK PARTNERS ~ Viking360 Controllers - Made To Order

I have a brand new;

Black Duo w/ Blue LEDs, PS3 Sticks, 3.5mm Jack - Looking for £100 for it.

This was my first attempt at installing a 3.5mm jack into a controller and it look's all right though the placement was a bit off so I couldn't fit the rumble back in, and the cut is a little rough but barely noticeable unless you look closely.

Apart from the missing rumble & rough cut, it's in perfect condition!

Anyone?

obo

Lol. Thats good practice tho. If i were you ben, i would get a few shells and practice putting 3.5mm in. Would be cheap practice.

Ben

Yeah, I need to get the placement right - any picture's of the placement would be ace!!

And you will see some cheap controllers that I am working on getting the placement perfect.

And thanks for the advice Obo ;)

IrishStyle

Here take a look at this Ben. Should help you with the placement. It just takes patience and practice drilling on angled surfaces like that. Its easier to start the bit in straight then angle it up where you want the hole, If you get what I am saying lol.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=73

Ben

Thanks Irishhh :) I shall have another go sometime in the week ;)

PS3andCOD

Contributor

Actually, no rumble is right up my ally! I have a sixaxis controller instead of a dualshok for my PS3, because I hate rumble. If I had that 360 working, I would consider it, but I'm betting that I'd get hit with close to $100 in border taxes.

Ben

I'm not sure if I post to the US you guys get affected as much by custom charge's - it's just the UK is mega strict :(. I can always say it's only worth $20 so they won't charge it, but then have it tracked so it shouldn't get lost ;)

PS3andCOD

Contributor

well, I actually live in Canada, and they have some pretty crazy customs... I bought my PS3 over the net, and had to pay about $150 in border duties. Needless to say, I was not impressed. And now that I think about it, when I convert to pounds, I would be paying at least $180 or so. I guess it really isn't worth it for me... How much do you pay for a controller in Britain anyways? You probably pay the same number but in pounds.

Ben

PS3andCOD said:
well, I actually live in Canada, and they have some pretty crazy customs... I bought my PS3 over the net, and had to pay about $150 in border duties. Needless to say, I was not impressed. And now that I think about it, when I convert to pounds, I would be paying at least $180 or so. I guess it really isn't worth it for me... How much do you pay for a controller in Britain anyways? You probably pay the same number but in pounds.

Well when I get the chips from Einar it cost me aorund $50 in custom's which isn't too bad I suppose, but it slow's the delivery down by a week so their is express shipping out the window..

I think there has only been one time my chip's weren't stopped in custom's..

KillerMackem

I think it's good how Fredrow offers to put the tact switches above the Back and Start buttons. Maybe you could offer this option?

Ben

KillerMackem said:
I think it's good how Fredrow offers to put the tact switches above the Back and Start buttons. Maybe you could offer this option?

Yeah I could, but to be honest I don't think it looks good and I'm not sure how many people would want it :/

Ben

All eBay Listing's Removed & Products section of the site taken down - For a big Restock and a few other reasons.

Will be back up on the 26th!

Sorry Guys!!

Fredrow

Ben. said:
KillerMackem said:

Yeah I could, but to be honest I don't think it looks good and I'm not sure how many people would want it :/

They look so much better on the top of the shell then on the bottom. Why? It's because there are not buttons on the bottom shell, so when you add buttons there it just doesn't look right.....

Also you would be surprised at how many people will like it. After I mail people there controllers, 9/10 I get an email back saying how much they love the buttons on the top shell......

Most people hate to install them there because it adds on to the time of making the controller, and its more difficult to do.

Ben

Ahh right - I may have to try it then lol

KillerMackem

If you offered the option to send in the controller to do the 3.5mm mod and move the tac switches to where Fred does, I'd send my controller in ;)

Ben

KillerMackem said:
If you offered the option to send in the controller to do the 3.5mm mod and move the tac switches to where Fred does, I'd send my controller in ;)

It would mean filling in the old hole though :/ - Not sure how I would go about that..