Who thinks this is a good idea?

Night

Should we make a montage of like gameplay with the controller? Advertising viking360 it would be pretty cool. we could have a competion of who makes the best montage and this could be as "proof" on the site. Whose up for it? I am getting my controller by tuesday. I HOPE :p

Ben

Yer that sounds good.

I need to get hold of a capture card though :/

I may even donate a prize aswell ;)

obo

ehh, ebay is one place to get one. I personally dont have one, but i would check ebay to start

theblur1

you can get ones that you just have to plug into your tv and then into your computer and you can record the tv screen so it saves on your computer and then its just editing from there. i dont have one myself but i have a few friends that do and have seen their setups.
and you can get a below average one for like 50-75 bucks. good ones cost even 100+ so its up to you. look around and read reviews

obo

some guy on youtube had a dazzle dvd recorder which worked as a capture card, its up to you though

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I might look into geting one of these. They look like they could be very handy. It would be fun to just tape all your online daily, and then take the best parts and make a montage.

theblur1

^exactly.
haha ive heard so many stories of people recording all day and playing brutal and getting absolutley no clips. and then theyll turn off their cap card and get some of the most disgusting plays. thats the frustrating thing about it

theblur1

^ basically in theater mode you can watch recent games of your own and other peoples games.
theres alot of great featues to.. you can record clips and save them, you can go into free mode where you can fly anywhere and watch from different angles, you can also capture screenshots.
with saved clips, games or screenshots you can save them in your 'file share' which anyone can go in and download the files and watch or look at them.
Its a great feature because i dont have a cap card so i can save any nice clips i get there and other people could download them and capture them for me !

obo

its super nice when your in a game and somebody is like randomly in a tree and your like
"wtf?"
then you go into theatre mode and watch them get there, so now you can do it :)