WHY WONT'T IT WORK

odingalt

Staff member
I checked the ticket system and we have no outstanding tickets. Did you check your e-mail spam folder? Have you logged in recently to the ticket system to check on responses from the tech support team? If you can't find the original ticket number to log in, I would suggest opening a new ticket, but be sure you enter your e-mail address correctly and check your spam folder often.

E

SgT IB

i got something maby just got banged around alot on the way over to you through shipping ..... thats what im guessing think about it i even drop my rapid fire that i got boom thing wont work got to take it apart and stuff.... so blame it on the shipping people....belive me the do kick boxes!!

viking360fan

SgT IB said:
i got something maby just got banged around alot on the way over to you through shipping ..... thats what im guessing think about it i even drop my rapid fire that i got boom thing wont work got to take it apart and stuff.... so blame it on the shipping people....belive me the do kick boxes!!
he packs them quiet well to prevent this from happening.

SgT IB

Well i dont dought that not at all when it come in the mail you get the bubble rap... but still just a lil bump could through soliderin off, sad to say... but no dought fan i just wanted to help you out...

viking360fan

SgT IB said:
Well i dont dought that not at all when it come in the mail you get the bubble rap... but still just a lil bump could through soliderin off, sad to say... but no dought fan i just wanted to help you out...
wtf

Fredrow

SgT IB said:

Dude...WTF????

viking360fan

Fredrow said:
SgT IB said:

Dude...WTF????
me and fredrow agree for once thats a first :)