Will there ever be a MACRO ps3 controller? can one be made special?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noonoo390

that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen posted. I have both... you dont really believe that BS do you? I think your just trying to justify your purchase. How fast it is? you must have bumped your head. The only thing ps3 has that xbox dosnt is the bluray player. By physical definition of the hardware, the ps3 has less RAM thus making it less responsive/slower to preform new tasks. I have both, you are wrong.

As for the Cronus-x, this has been posted, and quite frankly, I do not approve of your hacking the cronus device. What if I came here telling everyone that the only difference in the all of the legacy chips is how they are wired? (Among other trade secrets) YES, I have a personal interest in the cronus device I am not at liberty to discus.

E, PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST. WE HAVE COVERED THE CRONUS DEVICE HERE: http://www.viking360.com/forums/showthread.php?5086-Cornus-X-cross-platform-usb-adapter!

And why are you so mad that I got a ps3 u sound like I committed a crime or something lol. I posted this because I did not see that form and someone was asking about it so I thought I write a general post

odingalt

Staff member
What if I came here telling everyone that the only difference in the all of the legacy chips is how they are wired?

This is pretty well discussed from time to time over the past couple o' years. I don't mind if somebody voids their warranty upgrading from a Tyr's Hand to and Odin's Raven. There have been some discussions about it in the DIY forums. The only thing I don't do is provide a specific conversion guide.

As for the Cronus-x, this has been posted, and quite frankly, I do not approve of your hacking the cronus device. What if I came here telling everyone that the only difference in the all of the legacy chips is how they are wired? (Among other trade secrets) YES, I have a personal interest in the cronus device I am not at liberty to discus.

E, PLEASE REMOVE THIS POST.

We don't allow modding lobbies discussions, JTAG'ging XBOX discussions, or anything related to theft of intellectual property nor anything related to tampering with protection systems that would be illegal under the DMCA or other U.S. law.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.