WTF controler

ajbunit

Re: stupid electronics

well if u read my other post i have tried that word configuration thing a few times and obviously it didnt work other wise i wouldnt of posted another thing..but all well just tells me to never buy from this site agin... no reason to leave any comments either cuzz i dont want to here it n it wont be read the word configuration thingy does not help my problem is what ive ben trying to say.. anybody else would be just as mad if they spent almost 200 $ on a fualty controler! goodbye

ThE PhOeNiX67

ajbunit said:
well if u read my other post i have tried that word configuration thing a few times and obviously it didnt work other wise i wouldnt of posted another thing..but all well just tells me to never buy from this site agin... no reason to leave any comments either cuzz i dont want to here it n it wont be read the word configuration thingy does not help my problem is what ive ben trying to say.. anybody else would be just as mad if they spent almost 200 $ on a fualty controler! goodbye

So if none of those have worked have you tryed my initial suggestions of making a support ticket

odingalt

Staff member
ajbunit said:
well i just tried that and still dont work its like the LB button isnt atatched. but i did figure out how to throw my stun gernades on MW2 i have to hit the ebox guied button to pull it out than hit it agin to throw it but after i do that i go to hit RB to throw a gernade it will bring the gernade out but i have to hit the xbox guied button to throw it... junk right...idk maybe a wire is cut and i dont have the tool to take apart the controler to see! and the fast reloading glitch dont work everytime i try it it turns my controler off WTF...so pretty much i deffinatly got riped off :evil: :evil: :evil:

Did you try swapping your case and screw up all the wires? We don't solder to the xbox guide button at all. The connection for LB is not anywhere close to the guide button. Guide button is on the top of the circuit board, LB is on the bottom. We can certainly take a look at it if you submit a ticket to the OSTicket system, but please be warned, if you opened this thing to try a controller shell swap on your own and damaged the mod, we will not make the repairs for free - opening the controller = voided warranty. Ditto goes for if the LB has been smashed (hard basement floor, coffee table banging, etc.).

odingalt

Staff member

ajbunit said:

If you have a legitimate hardware problem (that you didn't cause by attempting a case swap or some other mod, voiding your warranty), open a support ticket, arrange to return the controller to get repaired.

Be warned, we have a marker on the case, if you have opened it, we will not make the repairs for free. No exceptions. We have too many kids opening these controllers, ripping wires off in the process, then coming to the forums to try to make the site look bad, hoping we'll give them something for free. No more. Our technicians do rock solid work, and I'm going to start sticking up for them rather than letting customers run us over.

Again if you have a legitimate hardware problem, you will be taken care of.

Zemnore

If you have a legitimate hardware problem (that you didn't cause by attempting a case swap or some other mod, voiding your warranty), open a support ticket, arrange to return the controller to get repaired.

Be warned, we have a marker on the case, if you have opened it, we will not make the repairs for free. No exceptions. We have too many kids opening these controllers, ripping wires off in the process, then coming to the forums to try to make the site look bad, hoping we'll give them something for free. No more. Our technicians do rock solid work, and I'm going to start sticking up for them rather than letting customers run us over.

Again if you have a legitimate hardware problem, you will be taken care of.[/quote]

A few people will try to make the site look bad when they first get it, (including me) due to not understanding what to do. ( Again, me.) But i guess that's what the fourms are for... solved my problem.