xbox 360 elite Problem.

Xx Binno xX

Hey guys just to inform you Microsoft has e-mailed a few times on my console. Those e-mails stated they have received the console and the other e-mail stating they have sent it back and it will take about 7 days so I should have it by Sunday, so so far so good. knock on wood. I'll let you know when i get it back and if it works. Also i might be selling my Xbox 360 pro with 20gb hard drive. If anyone interested price is $200 Unless game stop give's me more ;)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

XxbinnoxX said:
Hey guys just to inform you Microsoft has e-mailed a few times on my console. Those e-mails stated they have received the console and the other e-mail stating they have sent it back and it will take about 7 days so I should have it by Sunday, so so far so good. knock on wood. I'll let you know when i get it back and if it works. Also i might be selling my Xbox 360 pro with 20gb hard drive. If anyone interested price is $200 Unless game stop give's me more ;)
ok gamestop will only give 100-110$

TH3C0DF4TH3R

XxbinnoxX said:

$200 for a 360 pro? might as well by a brand new one

Xx Binno xX

Lol hey I bought it when it first came out for $450 i have to make some money. Anyways I just got my xbox 360 elite back from ups man today and it works great so to anyone that needs to send there console in just tell them you got red ring or e74n and tell them that the console is already unhooked. Kiss my ass Microsoft. You hoe people, people hoe you. :}/

Fredrow

XxbinnoxX said:
Lol hey I bought it when it first came out for $450 i have to make some money. Anyways I just got my xbox 360 elite back from ups man today and it works great so to anyone that needs to send there console in just tell them you got red ring or e74n and tell them that the console is already unhooked. Kiss my ass Microsoft. You hoe people, people hoe you. :}/

First off your a terrible salesmen...... Who cares if you bought it when it first came out...... Because now they are so cheap..... You could go on any cragislist right now and buy a used one for anywhere around $135 to $175......

Also if you go to XboxLive on-line it tells you what is covered in the warrenty.......

Itz CHARLEY

Wow my Xbox must be God or something, I always hear about RROD and I have never experienced it myself. I have had mine for 2 1/4 years and have once kept my xbox on for over 3 days straight. the water cooling think sounds kinda expensive, kinda REALLY expensive. I have never heard of water cooling on anything but a boat and some other few types of engines that use it, so the idea of it on an Xbox sounds pretty ridiculous.