XYY JITTER Works

Bernard

Works perfectly fine and is super fast in Custom Games, however in Public it would keep switching to secondary weapon the moment I hold down the trigger most of the time.

I had the same results. When it did work it was very fast.

Mokuro

Still switches over to sec.! I made one of yours without the YY and one of mine! Check them out and see if these work for you! I still think when our connections go up and down in the game is the issue with all of these not staying working correctly!

Tried both and they same identical to me in terms of speed. Just like JitterBug, this will put you in bad situations as your shotty decides to reload when you're few feet away from the enemy.

Keep up the good work guys! I still have some hope left for a flawless Ramington/KSG jitter. :)

bonefisher

Hate to say this but XYY will not be able to work because they have coded this function from using! We have to find other means.

Moddurs

hey can you please make a tac switch version, I've tried basic ways of making it to tac switch. I was unsuccessful. I put the right triggers all the way up, and the jitter doesn't work properly rather than how good it does when put on the RT. so please! try to make a Tac version i'd love it

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yea there tempermental with a tac. U basically have to re write out the whole RF lines and trial by error the **** out of it. I wish it was as simple as just changing the sensitivity bars but it just doesent seem to work. Im amazed at the job odin did to make a tac version of the sprint jitter. The sensitivity in trigger pulls seems to play a big effect in how the macro opperates. The lines of the rapid fire on the RT all have to be changed for a tac version to work. All because of the sensitivity of the trigger pulls.

I would like to see tac versions myself as i like to use my jitters on tac to free my RT up. Unfortunantly I dont have acess to a computer to try my hand on any macros. I dont even know if I could make one work myself. I would probley try for a hr or two then get fed up on it. Yea if someone can find the time to convert all the new jitters to a tac friendly version that would be awsome. I know there are a couple of guys working hard on a final jitter solution so hopefully when they figure it out or come real close they can try their hand on making tac versions!

Last edited: