New profile posts

hey man i was woundering how can i send in my thor's hammer it hasnt been 6months and i like it just sometimes it acts up and wont shoot at all.
Hey if your looking for the latest BO2 macros go to NY jets sticky threads and check out all the macros for this game!
Hey Jim the code didnt work as I believe that microsoft cards dont work if they are from a different country however I saved the code for you and will send it to you in a PM.
You obviously dont use your controller as much as I do. Listen, I know how to make macros. There are only so many macros you can make for certain games. Plus, most people buy this controller so they can just download macros and use them. That is why they need to update more macros for novice users.
Hey thanks. Yah, I fixed my controller myself. I re-hot glued my tac switches and replaced my left thumb switch. I'm disapointed in the quality of my Macro. The parts did not last long at all. I would not spend anymore money for another Macro. Plus they do not upload enough new macors into the library. Also the forum has the same old things. Thanks again.
LMAO......I am happy its the same....." if it aint broke, don't fix it " motto works for me.....
hey odingault i just got my macro controller yesterday and it started malfunctioning today. When i first got it the A button was a little twitchy u could not really notice it at first, then it just got progressively worse till it just starting going prone. Its like the A & B button are interfering with each other? I filed a support ticket today with the order # attached. I was wondering how long does it usually take to get a return authorization cause its only one day old and this is (I'm sure) a manufactures defect. If it helps u the ID# to the support ticket is LBS-32476 and the order# is 100001487. I do not mind paying the the shipping after i get a R.A. approved and i have it all put back in the original shipping box. I just want to make sure that I get my controller issues addressed and fixed! I'm just taken all the steps I can in returning and receiving a product that's 100% functional. Thanks sincerely, Brian.
Alright man cool well atleast they are up for others now, its awesome to hear they have them back now.
Hey Jim can u do me a favor and try out my macros under macro game chat in mw3. I made what i believe to be some pretty bad *** ant-recoil macros for the rsass, dragunov, mp7 with & w/o RF perk, and MK14 w & w/o RF perk. they all use sensitivity 4. And if u can id like to hear what u think about them :)
Have used it for about 5 hours now....can honestly say....no difference at all...10/10
Yeah I hope I do too, but tell me if you can see any differences, would love to see any improvements over the last if thats possible.
Bummer man....hope you get sorted soon....have played with a couple of cod macro's,they sort of work,so I reckon with your skills thay it s possible......BTW, new macro controller arrived 10 mins ago,just going to set it up and compare it to my older one....later mate.....
Bummer man....hope you get sorted soon....have played with a couple of cod macro's,they sort of work,so I reckon with your skills thay it s possible......BTW, new macro controller arrived 10 mins ago,just going to set it up and compare it to my older one....later mate.....
Hi MJ .... DID YOU GET THE CHANCE TO CHECK OUT A NO RECOIL MACRO FOR BF3 ?????? AND /OR A FAST RELOAD .... ESPECIALLY FOR THE " PKP PECHENEG "
Hey odingault its brian i just wanted you to know that i started a new account cause i did not want to use my real name in the public forums. My new account is WHITE 4ND N3RDY, using my gamertag name. Just wanted to let u know so I dont get banned or something like that. I just did not think about it when i created my original account. If this is going to be a problem please let me know so I don't get any bad remarks thanks.
Hey man saw your post on Jets page and thought I would tell you that yes viking will repair any tac switch out of warranty as long as you havent opened your controller.